ORAS Mirage Spots Open But No Legendaries Appear

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer
EDIT: I am finally able to battle Virizion in the Pathless Plain. I'm not sure what finally triggered this, though. Between the last time I went here and this time I beat the Pokemon League, beat the Delta Episode, and got a bunch of mega stones. I still had the same amount of Max EV Pokemon but the team did change. The time I encountered Virizion I had Metagross (Max EV), Swampert (Max EV), Swellow (Max EV), Quilava, Gyarados, and Manectric (I think Max EV).

I'm getting quite frustrated. A day or two ago I caught Azelf and Mesprit so the next day I went looking for Uxie. I found the Nameless Cavern and clicked on the portal and nothing happened. I did, however, notice that this was in the same spot as when I caught Azelf, not Mesprit. So why isn't the next spot opening?

The Pathless Plain also appeared and when I landed and clicked on the portal, again, nothing happened. I have at least 2 Pokemon on my team with max EVs so it doesn't make sense that none of the musketeers are appearing.

Is anyone else having this problem? Did you ever find a solution? What was the solution? Why is this happening?

I believe you have to wait 12 hours after every musketeer. So it's like the first time terrakion will be there. After 12 hours cobalion appears and after an another 12 hours virizion will be there.

Well, my problem wasn't getting the other to appear, rather getting the first of he three to appear. It just didn't make sense for the path to have just opened and no Pokemon at all (even the first of the three) appear.

I have a similar problem. I've been waiting for a couple of days for the next in the sinnoh trio to show up but they don't.

Have you guys gotten the national dex or completed the delta episode yet? I know when I first discovered nameless cavern nothing would appear, but after I completed delta episode (when I checked back) mesprit did appear. Then I checked back the next day and azelf appeared.

When I first encountered Azelf (the first of my trio) I had the national dex but didn't even beat the E4 yet. The same goes for the second of my trio, Mesprit. Now, at least 24 hours have past, I beat the E4 twice and the delta episode but Uxie will still not appear.

I think I read somewhere that to get the specific legendaries this is what you had to do:

- Musketeer trio: Have three Pokémon with Max EVs on team
- Emotion trio: Have three Pokémon with Max Happiness on team
- Reshiram/Zekrom: Have a Pokémon with Level 100 on team
- Dem legendary dogs: Have Lugia/Ho-Oh and a Legendary on team

But I'm not completely sure if this works.
Hope it helps! :D

I have the same probleme with Uxie

Azelf and Mesprit were no probleme, but now that I try to get Uxie, with the same team, nothing. And I have max happiness since when I use one of those berry that increase happiness and lower EV, its says: nothing happens. I did 100% story, have every ORAS legendary, 100% national dex. bead Elite four again, and after days, still nothing. I saw on youtube comments ( on video were its show how they caught the emotional trio) that they are many people with this problems. So it may be a bug or something.

Other suggestions were, to go to any new mirage island and grab the TM/item. Or street pass someone with all 3.

UPDATE:

I just now got new ( the little red mail box from BuzzNav) did go to a new Mirage Island and got a new TM. And now, after days, Uxie has at least appear!

Okay, my problem is that in when i first got to the area where you can find the sinnoh trio, Mesprit did appear, but i keep waiting and the other two don't show up.

I think there is just something weird about the in-game clock. I did end up fighting the second of the Musketeer trio but now I can't challenge my secret base members even though I waited till midnight, like I was told.... This is INCREDIBLY annoying because everyone always says "Just wait longer." Although I've BEEN waiting and it still isn't working.

Momaster12 said:
I think there is just something weird about the in-game clock. I did end up fighting the second of the Musketeer trio but now I can't challenge my secret base members even though I waited till midnight, like I was told.... This is INCREDIBLY annoying because everyone always says "Just wait longer." Although I've BEEN waiting and it still isn't working.

I think you wait 24 hours.. this may be so players don't add a base, delete it, re-add etc etc (infinite flags)

Although for the mirage spot pokemon.. I think what steffenka said might be the triggers for the mirage spot pokemon.. I do notice when I had said pokemon in my party at those times I had access to their spots whereas whenever I switched for breeding or whatever they seemed to have disappeared. I wonder if there is any offical guides or sources that confirm this.

"Location: Nameless Cavern (Near Sootopolis City)
Additional Requirements: Three Pokémon with max Happiness on team

When Soaring around by Sootopolis City, you will discover a very small area called the Nameless Cavern. Inside the cave in the area, you will note a familiar pattern on the ground and a portal. Interact with the portal and Uxie, Mesprit or Azelf will challenge you. Uxie can be found between 20:00 and 21:00, Mesprit can be found between 21:00 and 03:59 and Mesprit can be found between 04:00 and 19:59. Note: Times are still being finalised"

"Location: Pathless Plain (Near Pacifidlog Town)
Additional Requirements: Pokémon with max Effort Values on your team

When Soaring around by Pacifidlog Town, you will discover a large island called the Pathless Plain. When you land, you will find a small path to a peninsula where a portal is standing. Interact with the portal and Virizion, Terrakion and then Cobalion will challenge you. Cobalion can be captured on Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Terrakion can be captured on Tuesdays and Saturdays and Virizion can be captured on Mondays and Thursdays"

This is a copy paste from Serebii

I hope It help you all

I am trying to get Terrakion and I have 3 fully ev trained Pokemon in my party. I went to Pathless Plain and battled Virizion.
Do I need to wait 12 hours to get Terrakion or can I change the 3DS clock? If thats not possible then do I have to wait untill Tuesday according to the day in the 3DS or the in game day ?
(Unless the day is always the same even after changing the day in the 3DS setting?)

Y is it so complicated

scattered mind said:
I am trying to get Terrakion and I have 3 fully ev trained Pokemon in my party. I went to Pathless Plain and battled Virizion.
Do I need to wait 12 hours to get Terrakion or can I change the 3DS clock? If thats not possible then do I have to wait untill Tuesday according to the day in the 3DS or the in game day ?
(Unless the day is always the same even after changing the day in the 3DS setting?)

Y is it so complicated

AFAIK, you cannot change the date or time on the 3DS or it will cease all time based events for 24-72 hours (have seen posts on various sites with time varying between those two amounts). In game time is based on your 3DS clock, BUT the game itself is programmed to recognize when the time has been tampered with and will cease time based events, akin to Diamond and Pearls Pal Park. To get Terrakion you need to just enter Pathless Plain on Tuesday or Saturday. Once you have entered Pathless Plain with the Terrakion message popping up, you will always encounter Terrakion if you save there and as long as you dont leave, no matter the day of the week, he will appear.

Momaster12 said:
I'm getting quite frustrated. A day or two ago I caught Azelf and Mesprit so the next day I went looking for Uxie. I found the Nameless Cavern and clicked on the portal and nothing happened. I did, however, notice that this was in the same spot as when I caught Azelf, not Mesprit. So why isn't the next spot opening?

You are only able to find uxie between 20:00 and 21:00 (note:you can change the time on your 3DS to 20:00 for a time to get Uxío then change it back...same with the next two)...azelf can only be found between 21:00 and 3:59... And mesprit can only be found between 4:00 and 19:59... As for the reason that the portal was in the same spot as when you caught Azelf, not Mesprit, I'm just making an educated guess here cause that hasn't come across me cause I just came at those times, I think it was because your 3DS said that the time was inbetween 21:00 and 3:59 so the portal moved to that spot so it can open a door to Azelf's domain... Therefore if you want to find Mesprit, change your 3ds time so it's inbetween 4:00 and 19:59... And I recomend to make the time go to, like, about 10:00 and shut down your 3DS and restart it so your game will reload with all of it in synch with the time your 3DS has...trust me I tried just changing it and going straight back to the game and it didn't work...refresh

steffenka said:
I think I read somewhere that to get the specific legendaries this is what you had to do:

- Musketeer trio: Have three Pokémon with Max EVs on team
- Emotion trio: Have three Pokémon with Max Happiness on team
- Reshiram/Zekrom: Have a Pokémon with Level 100 on team
- Dem legendary dogs: Have Lugia/Ho-Oh and a Legendary on team

But I'm not completely sure if this works.
Hope it helps! :D

Is it the musketeer trio or emotion trio that are Uxie, Azelf, and Meprit?

Back