Miracle Crystal

Which "Broken" cards? Please name which ones and how they are broken.

Legend Maker owns this set very badly. After reading everything, it is better than Emerald but it is still pretty bad. There is about 8 good cards in Phantom which are very playable, the rest are pretty Meh. Emerald had 2 good cards which have changed the game alot (I.e. Medicham ex and Battlefrontier). I only see 1 or 2 cards from Phantom which will be almost-archtypes. The rest will either be tech (I see alot of tech cards) or original decks.

None of the cards you listed are "Broken" and you also didnt list how you think they are broken either... I'll list what I think of each.

Holon's Castform is just Holon's Trode/Magneton. I dont know why they reprinted it really. Not very good at all, unless you're short on Holon's Mag/Trode... Sure C for drawing 6 cards if you have 6 Deltas in play is good but when is that gonna happen? Giant Stump also ruins this...

Gyarados-d is one of those few good cards which I was talking about. According to the translation, the Poke-body is cumulative. So you have 4 Gyarados in play, then that's +40 damage for every attack for each Delta pokemon - great!

Pidgeot-d is quite Meh really. Why bother putting in Pidgeot-d when it counter's Pidgeot FR/LG. You may as well HAVE Pidgeot FR/LG in your deck to start with since the line is there. It may stop things like Magcargo too but it also disadvantages you unless you are running a Whole Delta Deck. Turning off anything that isnt a Delta can be good but will affect you in the long run.

Flygon-d is also one of the good cards in this set. Not only can it self attach energy but it is a Metal pokemon which can get past things like Metal energy, Scizor ex, etc. Flygon-d is a very good card but nowhere near broken. I count Flygon-d as the best card in this set.

Chimecho-d is also a Meh card. Not really that good. You can only search for the energy when there is a Holon's Supporter in play. People dont pack their decks with Holon Supporters. People commonly use Farmer and Mentor, but in small numbers. This also wouldnt be a good card early game.

Armaldo-d is a decent card. Flygon-d is better but this is reasonably good. If you run a low Supporter deck, then this card would be very good since 70 for MC is great. Fossil Smash for FCC is also good when discarding a fossil card. 3 Retreat is a bit much though. I would count this as the 2nd best card in this set.

That's what I think of each of those. None are really "Broken", yet some are reasonably alright. Compared to things like Cradily and Dustox ex, these pokemon get owned.

If youve seen The Legend of Thunder(Pokemon chronicles) Attila and Hun use sunfin called the Miracle Crystal. It controls thunder and lightning and stuff.

yes blaziken ex would be good but after the last one it better be good cause the last one was awesome i remember hateing going aginst one of those

i dont now any thing about the miracel crystel.but i think that nintendo makes to many expanion sets:)

i think its good to keep making expansion sets it keeps decks at a wider range of cards so most peopledo not have the exact same deck.....better compition

RE: "miracle crystal" page reveiw [including scans]

Very nice, I like it...I still prefer this place...but those are some good scans. Great Site!

Crystal shard and memory berry got some awesome artwork - better than the old ones.

i wonder if strnght charm and buffer piece get new arrwork =p

Wow, I have some new favourite artwork.. this new 3D illustrator is great.. (Jirachi, Delcatty, Memory Berry).

Nice scans, Cascade! It pains me to say this (avatar creator) but you may want to watermark them..

Nice work Cascade. Those pictures turned out really well.

Is the rest of your site open, like do you have forums or anything?

Takumi Akabane's art for Crystal Shard looks absolutely real. I'm impressed, the art for this set is visually appealing. There's crystals in almost every picture, and I really like it.

And Seal Crystal looks like a gold nugget, doesn't it?

Back