Miracle Crystal

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Heh, three new sets we must discuss, this being the third! :p

http://www.pokebeach.com/sets/jpnsets/miraclecrystal.shtml

All I have to say is that the Blastoise better rock. Since they already did the Base Set Blastoise, maybe they'll go with a sort of TR version this time around, or just something completely new.

Also, Abra, Kadabra, and Alakazam have to be in the set. They just has to. I think that Japan has a checklist of the Pokemon they have used in the sets, and someone accidently checkmarked off the entire Abra line. :p Time to correct your lack of Alakazam peoples!

Either way, discuss who you would like to be in the set or whatever else you want!

Hold on.

• The theme of the set will be Pokemon from an unexplored region.
• The set will contain ALL of the Red/Blue (FireRed/LeafGreen) and Ruby/Sapphire starters!

Wouldn't you think unexplored would mean new pokemon and not the same old pokemon?

Anyways, what's the calendar of release dates for japanese sets now? One is coming out soon, and then this one in March? Is that correct? Probably not.

I'm getting sick of the same pokemon over again. Why don't we make a list of pokemon that won't have a card for them after HL-DX is rotated out, adding in those made in LM and DS, that way we can see who might be released, but even then, TPC like to make copies of lame pokemon multiple times.

Unexplored region refers to that the Pokemon have not been seen before - Pokemon with odd types. The theme for the Researching Tower was also an unexplored region, yet we saw Pokemon from previous sets, just that they were weird types. It's kind of late in the game now to be saying the theme for a set would be "Never before seen Pokemon," as all Pokemon (minus Alakazam line) have been seen at least once. Most have been seen twice. Some even more than that.

PCL is doing just that with putting in Pokemon that will be rotated out. FRLG will most likely be rotated, and it's the only set to contain the R/B starters, thus putting them in the first new set of the most-likely new Modified format. The R/S starters were last in Emerald, which will probably be the oldest set of the new Modified.

HIyas

All I can say is YAY!! Celebi* = W000t even though it probably wont be that good.

I also like the fact that the starters will be in this set. I hope that also means more energy Manipulation is on the way. Furthermore, if 6 of the pokemon ex are the starter ex, then it definitely sounds like a game changing set. I mean, what are the chances that the starters are all bad cards? (*coughEMERALDcough*)

~Secretsmeargle

Alazakam should come :/

Well, there is nothing really special I would like to talk about the set now because thers no information that I can share.... yet!

Celebi * = w00tage.

i think this new set'MIRACLE CRYSTAL' seems similar as expedition base set which contains alakazam,char,venu,feri,and so on.but this set had a little different,base+rs.it is good to be back,ruby sapphire.alakazam will be back soon,ex or normal?or both they also release.thank you.

They should release both version! Why? Golem, Machamp, and Gengar got a normal version and an ex version (except Machamp).

The ex should have the legendary Damage Swap and would combo'd with LM Gengar and it's Curse Power and the mighty Wobbuffet..

Hmm, I'm sure going to be happy when D/P come out, so we can actually get some new pokemon cards. Oh another charizard....BLAH. I'm so bored with those pokemon. But I know I will enjoy the wacky types. Maybe we will get a nice Arcanine that can go with Arcanine EX. One can hope. Or a new Poliwrath to go with the UF Poliwrath, and hopefully it can confuse and lock too (yeah right).

RE:  Miracle Crystal

Prime said:
Anyways, what's the calendar of release dates for japanese sets now? One is coming out soon, and then this one in March? Is that correct? Probably not.

I assume Japan releases a new set every two to three months. It is like four sets and various promotional sets.

Assuming that HL, RG, TR and DX are rotated out, keeping the FR/LG Pokémon in the game as new versions would be a refreshment. It leaves us with many possibilities for new deck ideas.

hey probably theyll have jirachi(never seen him in a while)celebi and mew * and miracle crstal must be a trainer card and it gona have suicune(miracleCRYSTAL)

I still say it's possibly Lugia* and Ho-oh*, between either Holon Phantom and Miracle Crystal. There just has to be.

hmm

i am sure it more going to be either

Celebi, Mew, Jirachi

OR

Celebi, Lugia, Hooh.

For the other one

it could be
Dragonite, Salamence, Tyranitar
or
Zapmolcuno.

Miracle Crystal conjures up images of a lot of Trainer Cards that would either have Miracle or Crystal in the name, if not both-- things like Miracle Crystal [random element type name here] seem possible-- as well as the old Crystal Pokémon from the e-TCG, and also Suicune like someone said.

I sort of hope they drop the Delta Species thing quick though, it should have been a single set novelty at best.

they could make a set like deltasVsnormal or ex revolution which means regular vs rockett and dark vs magma vs aqua vs holon and deltas vs new pokemon like light ________ or gym leader's pokemon

RE:  Miracle Crystal

ArrEmmDee said:
I sort of hope they drop the Delta Species thing quick though, it should have been a single set novelty at best.

Yes, I hoped the exact same thing. When Delta Species came out, I was all hyped up that alot of things were part metal and some pokemon were not their original type, yet most were. Now with Holon Phantom, they have just gone too far. It's a joke now, come on seriously, Water Oddish, Electric Psyduck, Psychic Omanyte... That's just plain weird. Delta Species was more "correct", you could say, with the type arrangement.

Now I look at Delta Pokemon and simply think "Meh". They arent worth getting excited about anymore. I prefer the normal holos as well, delta holos arent holos but just a shiny effect really. Phantom better be the last Delta set otherwise I can see alot of people leaving the game because of them. One time is ok, but now, i'm over it and so are alot of other people. It's sorta like Neo Destiny, I couldnt live another set with more 'Light' Pokemon. One set is fine to see how they'll turn out but that's enough.

Back