• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mime Jr. Lock

Fluttershy

Like a BOSS!
I have a deck here that, if it can get setup, can successfully lock the opponent and win using Lost World. Here it is:

Pokemon:
x3 Sneasel UD
x3 Weavile UD
x2 Slowpoke HS/CL
x2 Slowking HS/CL
x4 Mime Jr. CL
x2 Mr. Mime CL
x1 Spiritomb TM
x1 Cleffa HS/CL
x1 Tyrogue HS/CL

Trainers:
x4 Pokémon Collector
x4 Twins
x4 PONT
x4 Seeker
x3 Judge
x4 Junk Arm
x3 Pokémon Catcher
x4 Level Ball
x2 Lost Remover
x2 Crushing Hammer
x2 Revive
x2 Switch
x3 Lost World

Energy:
(NONE!)

The strategy is to get Slowking lock going while using Mime Jr. to Lost Zone your opponents Pokemon. You can control that by using Secong Sight. You disrupt with N, Judge, Lost Remover, and Crushing Hammer. Then win by using Lost World.

Remove all of the Elms for two Lost Worlds. With more stadiums out, running just one = suicide.
(X_X)
.1..)

Get rid of N. If you try to lock your opponent, you don't want to give them more cards. Replace that and Elms for 4 Level Ball. Then for the other 2 spaces put in another 2 Crushing Hammer. And for Pokemon Communication, take those out, put in 1 or 2 Lost World, and whatever you want for the last space.

-4 N
-2 Elm
-3 Communication

+4 Level Ball
+2 Crushing Hammer
+1/2 Lost World
+1/2 Whatever

+9

Thanks! That seems reasonable. But the reason I run N is because I use Mr. Mime to see their hand at the beginning. I use N there or when they use a supporter to get a new hand.

Hi, i suggest the following:
-1 Tyrogue (With all of these high hp basics like the dragons and ex's)
-1 Sneasel (3 seems enough)
-1 PETM (All of your pokemon are searchable through level ball, and if trainer lock is the problem, you still have twins ;)
-4 N (Doesnt serve as a very good "disrupting" card till late game, and you want to get the lock early on in the match and judge seems good enough)

+1 Level Ball (AMAZING in this deck as everything is searchable through it)
+2 Lost World (1 could be stuck in the prize and with skyarrow bridge around...)
+3 PONT (Great card all around)
+1 Of any card

Overall, pretty good and tight list but i am not too sure how you're going to deal with durants.

Hope this helped :D

Back