• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mill-ipede featuring Water Pokemon? (Centiskorch/Typhlosion/Frosmoth)

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
Pure spitballing a unique build.

3 Sizzlipede
3 Centiskorch
2 Cyndaquil
2 Typhlosion
2 Snom
2 Frosmoth
2 Wooper (Unbroken Bonds)
2 Quagsire
1 Ditto Prism Star
1 Oranguru (SwSH)

3 Evolution Incense
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
3 Large Charm
4 Quick Ball
4 Cynthia
2 Lillie
1 Professor Oak's Research
2 Professor's Research
1 Lady

3 Triple Acceleration Energy
9 Water Energy

Well... 3 stage 1s and 1 stage 2... what could go wrong? I love the idea, and I believe that centiskorch has potential, but I feel like this is too clunky to be playable. Let me know if you get it to work somehow.

I had this idea but (although i cant test it yet) it seems bad because you have to deal with a lot of things 1st get a stage 1 out 2nd get centiskorch out 3rd get typhioshion out none of these are hard but doing them all in 1 game is just wayyyy to slow on the plus side its a auto win vs stall

It is slow and with the no turn 1 supporter, it can take a bit of time to set up. Might try and do some testing later.

Back