Mibbit Chat Problems

yupyup

I forgot to post about this. I'm getting this since yesterday...:
Closing link: ([email protected]) [Z-Lined: You are in the XBL.spamhaus.org DNSBL. http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=178.115.132.230]

I have mIRC. It has some general problem so I can't use it. Firewallish stuff probably.

Besides it is complaining that my IP is atm associated with a spammer (on server level) as far as I can tell.

If you use proxies then it's only a matter of luck. I am able to get on from time to time, but even then...

It's probably just an issue that is temporary, since MZNation is down.

Riskbreakers said:
I got this message when i try to log in via mibbit.

irc.mircserv.com: Closing link: ([email protected]) [G-Lined: You're banned]

I know someone was recently banned with that IP for breaking policy. I will lift it, but I hope that it wasn't you doing something you shouldn't.

Teal said:
yupyup

I forgot to post about this. I'm getting this since yesterday...:
Closing link: ([email protected]) [Z-Lined: You are in the XBL.spamhaus.org DNSBL. http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=178.115.132.230]

I recommend following the instructions in the link. Over the next day or so, I'll try and get a contact point for you to get ahold of DragonMaster since he might know more about it.

Edit: Tried doing one thing. See if you can get on now Teal.

I was able to log out of chat last week without any problems. The next day I logged in, I was already banned. Didn't really report it since i would be gone for a week, when I came back, it was still wonky so yeah.

It G-Lined me again. I just logged into chat yesterday and idled. When I log in today, I'm back to being G-Lined

I need the exact error message otherwise it does me no good. What I'm guessing is when you got on you were on a different IP than when you couldn't get on.

So I followed the link.
This IP address is infected with, or is NATting for a machine infected with the ZeuS trojan, also known as "Zbot" and "WSNPoem".
I'm just setting this here to let you guys know you may want to check for this if you're seeing the same message.

I have encountered that same problem.

-pokebeach.mircserv.com- *** You're banned! Email [email protected] with the ERROR line below for help.
-
Closing link: ([email protected]) [Z-Lined: You are in the XBL.spamhaus.org DNSBL. http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=24.218.128.237]

But I have never even went into the chat room and just got IRC for the purpose of getting someone to check me SV... not to sound anti-social but I try to avoid chatrooms cause I usually don't have much to contribute to discussions so that has to be something with either my ISP or firewall...

Hello MrSquarepants,

The added security had caused some issues that blocked some people from joining. That is removed now and you should be able to join. Please contact us if the problem repeats itself!

Drohn

I have been trying to find the chat room for about 20 min. now. Can someone link it for me?

The link in the top bar does not work. I was able to access it last night through the main page, but now that's gone.

Thanks.

Our chat is currently under construction. We temporarily put it online for the livestream. It should not take much longer before the chat is fully ready! :)

Is the chat still down or is it operated somewhere else? Figured a few months will solve the issue haha.

Hey Risu! We definitely haven't forgotten about IRC. It's being worked on, but there is no set date for when it's live again. We're currently using a Skype chat that you can use to talk to other members of the community. You can add myself or Ice Arceus to be added. My information is in my signature.

Back