• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Miasma Wind (Leafeon, Espeon Prime, Blaziken & Roserade)

RE: Miasma Wind (Leafeon, Espeon Prime, Blaziken & Roserade) All help needed Before States!!

No prob, dude, it's nice to see someone making the same deck as I :)

RE: Miasma Wind (Leafeon, Espeon Prime, Blaziken & Roserade) All help needed Before States!!

BUMP
final deck list! It's finally completed! Thanks to everyone who helped out, especially to my friends Ahiro and Pokemunkulys! Now I better Win States!! :p

4 BTS for consistancy. I really don't need 4 PONT Also all the pokemon except Uxie Azelf unown and Shaymin are a stage 1 so for now i am going to keep 4 BTS unless proved otherwise

4 is fine, don't change it. Or change it to 3, but NEVER drop 2. If you run BTS, you run 3 or 4.

Also, I'll update my decklist. I've made some changes.

Back