• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

MewtwoEels HGSS-On

Milky

4 Mewtwo 4 Revive 48 Energy 4 DCE
Finally made a deck list I actually like for MewtwoEels. It's not my favourite, that honor goes to Celebi/Mewtwo which I am playing for worlds but this is an amazing deck to play if you want to play HGSS-On until rotation.

Pokemon TCG Mewtwo/Eelektrik HGSS-On

Polemon:
4-3 Eelektrik
4 Mewtwo EX
2 Smeargle 
1 Shaymin
=14

Trainers:
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Junk Arm
3 Ultra Ball
3 Level Ball
3 Switch
2 Random Receiver
2 Plus Power
2 Eviolite
1 Super Rod

4 Professor Juniper
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 N
=34

Energy:
8 Lightning Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
=12

This is the best and most consistent deck list you could possibly make within modified 60 card format, it has absolutely no problems with space and plays like a boss. If you want to play ZekEels just reduce Mewtwo count to 2 and run an even split of Zekrom, so 2 of those. Arguably, you'd want to run some other powerful EXs like Zekrom EX, Tornadus EX or even Raikou EX. You can remove a single Zekrom and add one of those or reduce Smeargle count in favour of more attackers. This deck list is highly adaptable, whether you want to play MewtwoEels or ZekEels this is a great list to make use of. Heck, even without other EX attackers this deck is highly adaptable. Reduce Smeargle or Zekrom count and add Thundurus if you're a fan of him. Heck, if you want to be a bad*** you can run 4 revive. 4 Mewtwo, 4 Revive, 48 Energy 4 DCE. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL? Want to be baller and run RaikouEels? No problem, 2 Raikou, 2 Mewtwo, reduce Eviolite count to 0 for Max Potion.

Thoughts, opinions, deck strategy and matchups? Suggestions even?

Back