Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • CMT

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters

Magnezone_Elf

Sexy as ever!!!
There are tons of deck variants based on Mewtwo EX. Let's see which one is the most popular, also, post on which you like the most and why.
I, myself would tech mewtwo in a lot of stuff, though, the best MEWTWO CENTERED deck is probably GEM(Gardevoir, Electrode Prime, Mewtwo EX). Mainly because it doubles the energy yo do a bajillion damage and it works.
Post ur ideas
PS,LMK about decks I forgot.

I prefer mewtwo/celebi/tornadus because it is like ZPST on steroids. I like the Celebi/Skyarrow engine better then the Pachi/Shaymin engine. And, because Gardevoir is just asking to be Catcher KO'd by opposing Mewtwos. I just think that any Mewtwo/Gardevoir got way to overhyped just because it was the first and easiest combo to think of, not the best.

THANK YOU, that's a good opinion, I completley forgot about CMT for some reason, but that's my favorite, 2.

ATTENTION MODS: will someone add CMT to the poll, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

Done ~Glaceon

I'll edit it in if you want me to. Ignore the vote for The Truth, I voted for the wrong option...

In terms of general EX decks that use Mewtwo, I prefer Reshiboar. If you mean Mewtwo centered decks, I like CMT. It's not perfect, but its fast and hits hard. I don't like the idea of Gardevoir and Electrode, though. Electrode forces you to fall behind, and Gardevoir is horribly frail. I just can't imagine it taking hits, especially without a good partner for Mewtwo.

I like MTC. it accelerates energy and has the capability to hit turn one. i do think that the ones that utilize mewtwo ex the most will be the decks that can make it hit haevy, for example reshiboar and gardevoir variants

The only deck in the format truly based around Mewtwo is Celebi/Mewtwo/Shaymin (no Tornadus). Everything else just techs Mewtwo to deal with other EX cards. Nothing else is Mewtwo centered.

Thank u, everyone, for ur ideas.
@Glaceon, there isn't a vote for the truth, but thanks for changing the poll!
@Celebi23, I wouldn't really say that.

Celebi23 said:
The only deck in the format truly based around Mewtwo is Celebi/Mewtwo/Shaymin (no Tornadus). Everything else just techs Mewtwo to deal with other EX cards. Nothing else is Mewtwo centered.

There is Mewtwo/Gardevoir as well.

A lot of stuff like Zek2Eels EX and Reshi2Boar EX/ Reshi2Phlosion EX is also more Mewtwo centered, I find, though that's my meta, and how people play the decks.

Mewtwo centered would imply that the deck is almost completely based on setting up Mewtwo and attacking with it. ZekEel is mostly based around Eelektrik and Zekrom/Zekrom-EX. I only use Mewtwo as an early-game attacker and revenger in that deck. Reshi-anything is based more around Reshiram than Mewtwo.

Mewtwo/Gardevoir is certainly Mewtwo centered, although I wouldn't consider it a top-tier deck unless other techs are included.

Back