• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mewtwo EX/Gardevoir HB

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
Thought I might as well start on this now.

Pokémon (18):

4x Mewtwo EX
3-1-3 Gardevoir HB
3-2 Yanmega Prime
1x Shaymin UL
1x Jirachi UL

Energy (9):

8x Psychic Energy
1x Rescue Energy

T/S/S (33):

4x Pokémon Collector
3x Professor Oak's New Theory
3x Sage's Training
2x Professor Juniper

4x Pokémon Communication
3x Junk Arm
3x Eviolite
3x Rare Candy
3x PlusPower
2x Pokémon Catcher
2x Super Scoop Up
1x PokéGear 3.0

Strategy is to use Gardevoir to make it easier to use Mewtwo's attacks. Yanmega is in there for a cheap attacker that can also get KOs on Mew, which is sort of a problem for Mewtwo. Shaymin and Jirachi are included for some energy recovery, but I might exchange them for Night Maintenance/Flower Shop Lady. The T/S/S line is pretty standard.

I'd like some ideas on how to include more draw/refresh Supporters without taking out too much of what I really need. I'd also like some input on Jirachi/Shaymin (and if it's negative, any ideas on other forms of recovery?). And of course, if there's anything I'm leaving out here, it'd be nice to know.

Thanks a lot.

i would take out yanmega because by the time the EX's come out rotation might come soon so id focus on BW +
but id say
- 2-3 yanmega
- 1 shaymin
- 1 jirachi
- 1 poke grear

+ 2-2 musharna (psycho drive) ( ability is good for getting the extra cards each turn when u have nothing)
+ 2-2 Beheeyem (NV) a good psychic pokemon spreads damage on opponents bench so if a dragon comes out you can kill it faster

hope this helps

Um, you are aware that the EX's will most likely be coming out in February/May, right?

No Beeheeyem. You might as well keep blasting 120+ with PlusPower.
But really, Eviolite killed Mewtwo EX. 180 hp is not much better than 130 hp in taking 100dmg hits from dragons...

Back