Metroid Edited most recent post. Please read

RE: Metroid II The Return of Samus

Well, sure, it's easy if you look up maps and ask about everything.... >.< I found this game fun playing it blind, the one time I've played it so far. It was hard yet easy at the same time I suppose. It was easy to get stuck or get in a bad position with low health, but at one point you also managed to sweep through several metroids. I played it on the original GameBoy cartridge so I didn't use restore points and those save points were not always so kindly placed lol. Oh my goodness those Omega Metroids were evil. Queen wasn't really that bad though, especially if you knew the morph ball trick. Anyway, I think this is a great Metroid game but not as good as, say, Super Metroid or Zero Mission. (I loved the Prime games but I can barely compare them to the main series.)

Yeah it would be harder on the original GAME BOY. The only Metroids I had problems with were the Zeta Metroids. Those were a pain . I just beat those in the doorways of the rooms that way I could easily pound those with Missiles. The Omegas are not that hard either I used the same trick to beat those like I did the Zeta's. The Queen is a cakewalk XD. I tried the bomb trick but I am not fast enough. I beat the queen while her mouth was open and frozen. To do this just stand on the right wall. When she snaps at you shoot her in the head. When she drops acid jump and shoot her in the head. You will loose about 400 units of energy but this is faster than bombs. Also while she hits you in the right corner of the right wall and her mouth is open and frozen just press the B button rapidly fast and you can get 50-80 misslisles in her mouth while she is frozen.:)

Sorry for the double post. Rather than making a new thread for the original Metroid I was wondering if there is a good map that will load on my 3DS? I am asking because I tried earlier to find one that will load and with a good zoom but I can't find a good map like I did with Metroid 2. I need it because with the infinite Ammo password I can't get to the brain without beating the mini bosses. If you have a good password with a no timer at the end that will help with the escape. Thanks XD.:)

NES Metroid is a different story entirely. I still haven't been bothered to beat that one xD.

Again, if you need any help with games, you should probably be looking at GameFAQs...

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/file/metroid.gif

dmaster out.

Yeah I looked for a map there but Inam unable to find one that will load on my 3DS. I found one that will do but it has arrows right down the middle of every room and shaft.

Meaty if you are unable to finish that game use this password:

NARPAS SWORD0
000000 000000

This gives you infinite HP and Misslies. You just need to pound Kraid and Ridley XD.:)

Sorry for the double post but I have a question and it is driving me crazy. When I finished the games yestrady with the infinite code and started again but this time I paused so I could generate a password. When I put in that password even though I had infinite ammo etc it no longer had the infinite code in place. Why is this? I should have still had infinite afterbthe password was entwred. After I hit start after viewing the generated password I still had infinie. When I put in the password I had the same stuff minus the infinite HP and missiles? Why does the password not include the infinite part also? Thanks XD. In order to keep infinite I had to create a Restore Point to view the Best Ending then hit start to continue.:)

Sorry for the double post but in the NES Metroid which ending is the best ending? The first time I finished the game on the 3DS version I finished it in about 90 minutes and then when I finished the ending had Samus in her suit and then transformed in to Samus without her suit but in a jump suit like the JUSTIN BAILEY code offers. Then I looked on Wikipedia and there is one with her in a 2 piece Bikini. When I beat the game the 2nd time I finished in roughly 23 minutes and this time the ending showed here with Blond hair true form. Then transformed into her jump suit form.

I used the NARPAS SWORD0 000000 000000 cheat to beat it the first time then I got the 2nd ending I think but not sure then I just hit start pounded the Metroids in Tourian and the Brain the 2nd time which took about 23 minutes or so then saw the ending with her blonde hair and green jump suit. Then she transformed into her true form with the stuff I had before I finished. If there is a 2 piece Bikini form how do I get that if it says finish less than 1 hour which I did using the infinite code the 2nd time I beat the game. I am confused XD. Thanks.:)

EDIT: I just beat the Original Metroid again for the 3rd time. This time I finished in 25 minutes. Why am I not getting the Bikini ending when I finish? Did they remove that ending from the 3DS VC version? The difference from the times I finished were 90 minutes. When I finished she had her suit on then transformed into Justin Bailey suit.
2nd time finish was 23 minutes. This time she revealed her true self before transforming into the Justin Bailey suit.

3rd time finish 25 minutes. Ending was exact same ending as the 2nd time finish.

I think the 2 piece bikini ending is a fake unless they removed it from the VC version. If it is there could someone please explain how to get it. I finished under an hour 2 times and still no Bikini ending. Hope someone knows something I don't know. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: I just beat Metroid with the best ending twice. For those that don't know use the
NARPAS SWORD0
000000 000000

cheat. Then pound Kraid and Ridley and the brain less than 1 hour. Is pretty easy except for getting up the long shaft in Kraids lair. Then climb the final shaft after beating the brain to get the bikini ending. To get the ultimate bikini ending hit start then pound the brain in suitless Samus in less than 3 hours for the ultimate ending. I have the ultimate ending XD.:)

Back