• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Meowth has Yanmega, Magnezone, Primes, legends &much more!

MeowthMeowth said:
I'm interested in your pikachu, charmander and meowth stickers.
I wouldn't be willing to give up RH vileplums for that but I would be willing
to give up a normal ones. I also saw you wanted Reshirams. I have those in non FA form
I'm very willing to trade. I also have 1 RH oddish.

ok mostly interested in
1 rh oddish
1-3 resheriam
1-3 zekrom
1-3 zoro

how many sitckers do you want?

hey man i need 1 yanmega my offer is
1 rdl bottom piece
1 rockets moltres gym heros
1 rockets zapdos 1st edition
1 donphan prime
1 gengar prime
rsl top

Dark Aero said:
Is your typhlosion prime a pack or promo? If promo could you CML for it?

It's a pack Typhlosion sorry!

grantdude123 said:
i have the donphan anything else u want 4 kingdra? pm me

I don't have a Kingdra Prime up for trade, unless it's for something really, really good.

GyaradosPrime said:
CML for... a water energy

ケモンいえるかな?」では、このじゅんばんでポケモンが登場す

I don't think I saw anything I wanted on your list....
except keeeese. :) Heeheee

got your message. i think if you make a deal like that and cant give me a card that you offered, you would have to replace it in a way that makes it kind of the same for me. if on TnT RH collector is 15$, i would be fine if you gave me the black Full Art Zekrom (which is only 11.99$ on TnT)http://trollandtoad.com/products/search.php?searchmode=basic&search_words=zekrom&search_category=&Image1.x=0&Image1.y=0 you have in place of the RH poke collector.

I need xXx Yanmega Primes and have 4 Charizard AR (1 RH), 2 confetti backgrounds, 2 Arcanine HS (1 RH), 2 Typhosion non prime HS, 1 non-holo, 1 confetti background, like 8 Growlithes from HS, 4 Meowth HS (1 RH), 3 Weedle UL (1 RH). I don't know if you want all these commons that were your favorite pokemon, but they would probably be more of throw ins anyway. I would do this all for a Yanmega? PM me if you like that offer.

Back