Finished May's Monthly TCG Cup!

I played RodimusPrime55
and lost twice in a row (0-2)

All games took place on 5/11/15
Game 1: 6:02 pm EST
Game 2: 6:22 pm EST

I have lost Round 1 (0-2) to Machamp The Champion. The games were played on May 11 at around 8:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. PDT respectively.

I'm going to have to drop as there is no way I can complete my match with Grant. I've decided to drop because my awkward time zone of AEST is difficult for other people to compensate with in both EST and GMT.

Match Report
WhoopsyDaisy v. Spidedd

Match Result
WhoopsyDaisy wins 2-0

Match Start Times
Game 1 - Tuesday, May 12th 1:12am CST
Game 2 - Tuesday, May 12th 1:16am CST

ggs, Spidedd!

Last edited:
Game_Loss, my current opponent, has not been able to confirm an actual time for two days after an initial request of time. I request this to be taken to action.

Last edited:
Well, i messaged young bambino, sunday night, it says he hasnt logged in since sunday, i dont mind waiting until the deadline for him to repond, just wanted to report i contacted him

Game_Loss, my current opponent, has not been able to confirm an actual time for two days after an initial request of time. I request this to be taken to action.
If you are unable to complete your games then you win. You must still try to complete games.

My opponent won't message me back either :( unsure as to what I should do? I want to play! @thagrouch
If you are unable to complete your games then you win. You must still try to complete games.

Well, i messaged young bambino, sunday night, it says he hasnt logged in since sunday, i dont mind waiting until the deadline for him to repond, just wanted to report i contacted him

1) Nigel won against Star_Byte

2)
Player A: driscollblood
Player B: Star_Byte
Player A is the winner! No Pokémon left in play! (4:35 PM)

Player A: driscollblood
Player B: Star_Byte
Game is ended. Winner is Player A. (4:46 PM)

Darkshy won vs Gates
Game 1: Me
Game 2: Gates
Game 3: Me

I didn't record the times (around 4pm EST) but I can provide screenshots.

I have the times, Darkshy.

Game 1 - 20:07 UTC, Darkshy wins
Game 2 - 20:14 UTC, Gates wins
Game 3 - 20:39 UTC, Darkshy wins

ggs

Beat francostein.
Timezone: EST

Game one: Started at 4:38, ended around 5. socery/Roarchomp wins.

Scooped to me after.

GG franco!!

Timezone: EST
Gengar master won against hfechhelm

Game 1: Completed at 7:23 (Gengar master won)
Game 2: Completed at 7:27 (Gengar master won)

GGs hfechhelm!

Back