Finished May's Monthly TCG Cup!

Eron

Is back as of March 24
In
1.- Mexico City Time, GMT (-5:00)
2.- Weekdays: Only on afternoons from 4:30 until 12:00. Friday, all afternoon. Saturday and Sunday almost all day, after 2 PM.
3.- Eron

Skyla

Aspiring Trainer
(1) UTC+8
(2) 8:00-17:00 on weekdays (PDT: 17:00-26:00 on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed & Thu)
(3) Skyla

- There are known bugs on TCG ONE. Are players allowed to take advantage of them? What do players do when encountering unexpected bugs?
- On TCG ONE connection problems occur frequently while no reconnecting mechanism exists. How do players deal with that?

Last edited:

AlexanderTheAwesome

Go! Chandelure!
(1) EST
(2) Weekdays 5-10 (sometimes fluctuates) and Weekends just about all day.
(3) AlexanderTheAwesome

This is a really cool idea WPM, offers a new outlet for testing, especially for someone like me who has to take giant breaks from the TCG due to the fact that I have a demanding training schedule for Track and Cross Country. I appreaciate all the stuff you've done to the forums, looks different, will have to get used to it, but for now it looks A++. All these tournament ideas and trophies and everything are soooo cool.
:D

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
1. EST
2. Generally 1:00 PM - 12:30 AM on Monday and Tuesday, 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM on Wednesday, 12:00 PM - 4 PM on Thursday and 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
3. BraveVesperia8

Blah

DBT
1. EST
2. Schedule will vary within the next few weeks. Evenings (9-10:00pm and later) work best, and I'm free pretty much all day after 2:00pm on weekends.
3. Blah (note that my username has a space after it in TCGone, so it appears as [Blah ].

Majoras

Aspiring Trainer
im In... thats what she said...or he...w/e

1-Central Time
2- Schedule Varies, probably will get a job xD pretty much free at nights 12am Central
3-Majoras

spartanzdude3

Aspiring Trainer
1. Central time
2. Weekdays between 1:30 and 7:30 pm and Weekends between 1pm and 3am (I work night shifts during the week so I'm up late on weekends)
3. Spartanzdude3

GadgetJax

Traveling Storyteller and Card Faker
(1) Central Standard Time (GMT 5:00)
(2) Pretty much anytime, but usually not a Thursday or Friday.
(3) Jax 2.0

francostein

Aspiring Trainer
1. Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00)
2. Friday-Sunday 11:00AM to 10:00PM is preferred, I can also participate after the week of May 11-15th finals week.
3.Francostein

Mora

Don't Panic
Might as well. This should be exciting!

1. CST
2. Pretty much whenever after this Sunday.
3. --Mora

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
- There are known bugs on TCG ONE. Are players allowed to take advantage of them? What do players do when encountering unexpected bugs?
- On TCG ONE connection problems occur frequently while no reconnecting mechanism exists. How do players deal with that?
Players who take advantage of bugs will be kicked out of the tournament and will be banned from future tournaments. Hopefully no bugs will occur (since the set has been out for a long time) but if one does we will deal with it based off how game changing it is. Just save logs and we will deal with them as they come. I personally have never had a connection problem. We can deal with that when it happens.

YoungBambino

Aspiring Trainer
1. Pacific Standard Time
2. 3 - 5 p.m. Weekdays, sometimes later, and weekends I'm largely free.
3. YoungBambino

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Oh man, have I been waiting for these! Seem incredibly fun.

1) Eastern Standard Time
2) Usually evenings, after 6pm until about 2am, although this is not the case every day. As long as I have a day in advance I should be able to play any time.
3) Samzilla33

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head
51 people have signed up meaning we only have 13 spots still open. Signups will close tomorrow and your first round will begin Sunday.

Last edited: