May's eevee...?

RE:  May's eevee...?

xxashxx said:
Actually espeon is a cat because it has wiskers and a tail and big ears.:)

It does look a bit catish but as I've said before I don't really think any of the Eeveelutions were meant to be any particular animal at all.

I like the idea of a metal evolution, that would be awesome. i don't think May would evolve Eevee into it, but the idea is cool. umm.... Metalleon, first part of name (Metall) sounds like metallic, not metal.

meh-tal-eon

eevee needs an evolution of every type. That is what I think.:)

ShadowSong said:
I like the idea of a metal evolution, that would be awesome. i don't think May would evolve Eevee into it, but the idea is cool. umm.... Metalleon, first part of name (Metall) sounds like metallic, not metal.

meh-tal-eon

How bout Stealeon.

Don't take me serious--I'm sure that I'm 100% wrong...

May has the following Pokemon her team:

Combusken: Dual Fire/Fight
Muchlax: Normal (It's evolves into Snorlax, doesn't it?)
Squirtle: Water

Now Eeve has the follow evolvations--I'm stilling with the original
"eons"--I'm skiping Flareon and Vapereon for one reason--she has
gotten a fire and water Pokemon as see above here.

Jolteon
Pros: Can help Pikachu shock TR.
Cons: Could shock Ash and co as well. Could be targeted by Team Rocket, if it's thunder attack is as power as Pikachu's are.
Logic: May doesn't have anyone with thunder attacks on her time-- and she may need to stop TR with out Ash or Brock around.
Odds: 5 in 10

Umberoen
Pros: Very beatiful
Cons: Could make more trouble for the group then TR.
Logic: Not good. May is put of the hero side with Ash, Brock
Misty and Max.
Odds: 1 in a million.

Espeon
Pro: Very beatiful. Can use pyshic attacks.
Cons: Doesn't look like any.
Logic: Pretty good--and May's a happy-go-lucky--unless it's deals with Harvey or TR.
Ratings: 8 in 10

As for new "Eons"-type, we just have to wait for "Pearl and Diamond" to be unleased.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

Espeon is Fennec, I think. Search it up on google or something.

I don't eevee's gonna evolve. But if it does, I think Espeon.

dark vaporeon said:
more likley it's going to be espeon why because well put it this way in the show may has a postive nature witch gives her eevee a 90% chanse to evole into espeon now let's say if i had an eevee i have a dark nature yes i do my eevee would have a 99% chanse become umbreon it depends on the person yu know light or dark yin and yang get the idea or do i have to explane it more:)

Actually, in Gold/Silver it was the time that Eevee friendship evolved....

I think that May's Eevee will evolve into into an Espeon. I have never seen May's Eevee been trained at night. Also, Eevee also likes May very much so that's why I think her Eevee will evolve into an Espeon. It's possabile that it will evolve into a Jolteon, Flareon or Vaporeon but I doubt it. Who knows? It might not even evolve.

Now u can't tell me this looks like a cat or fox?
133.png

I have to say a bit like a fox!
But I'll love to see a new type of Eon...maybe a DRAGON type?
Before you go & PM me YES that's May's Skitty as my avator! (it's useing Assist!)

darkrayquaza said:
Espeon is a cat go to wikipedia and its says thats its a
japanese legend.
Thank you!!! Wikipedia Rules!!!!!
And also I didn't know May had a eevee

My cat looks like eevee. It's light brown, thick bushy light tail and a light patch of hair around it's neck and the hair is really thick on it's neck

They sure do look like cats except for umbreon. He kid of look like a dog.:)

soz to revive an old thread.
But my saurce told me it evolves into a Vaporeon.

It could but it could be an umbreon too. I hope this thread does not get locked.:)

I found this out by talking to Silent Swoardman...on MSN about a month ago....
If u don'tbelive me go & give him a PM or talk to him on MSN.

Back