May's eevee...?

Espeon

Pokemon Co-ordinator
Well,i suppose everyone knew May got an eevee .If you dunno,now you know it.
So,what do you think May's eevee will evolve into?I wonder will it evolve or not?

Suppose that the eevee will evovle into an eevee's evolution that will be introduce later in the 4th generation...if not,then it will be one out of the 5 evolution...

Any opinion?

more likley it's going to be espeon why because well put it this way in the show may has a postive nature witch gives her eevee a 90% chanse to evole into espeon now let's say if i had an eevee i have a dark nature yes i do my eevee would have a 99% chanse become umbreon it depends on the person yu know light or dark yin and yang get the idea or do i have to explane it more:)

What do you mean by positive nature? if you mean the way she cares for eevee, then no that is not the case. How about gary's eevee he had a positive nature for it and it evolved to umbreon....

Personally, I think it will stay an Eevee for a long time then evolve into a 4th gen Eeveelution (if there is one), Espeon or Vaporeon.

Isn't it obvious? Ash will convince her to let it go:p

Did May get rid of her Skitty??!

no i dont think so since i just saw this weekend. about the whole skitty thing that'd be cool if 4th generation eeve-lution had a metal type and it evolved into that with that stone that you use to evolve onix and scyther. i dunno

Arcanine out.

RE:  May's eevee...?

GODZILLA said:
Isn't it obvious? Ash will convince her to let it go:p

Did May get rid of her Skitty??!
Yes. She went home and Skitty liked the Greenhouse. It's in this weeks episode.

I would say espeon because she loves her skitty and that proves she loves cats so I would say espeon.:)

Espeon is not a cat!!! and all the eeveelution are look alike ,so why it must be espeon?

Maybe the nature thing is true and while May trained it during day time ,it could evolve into espeon...

I think it will stay as eevee for a long time and when the 4th generation revealed,there should be a new line of evolution for eevee like a grass type or metal or ground...but metal not suitable for May ,maybe grass will be better.
If not i hope it evolve into espeon too...

I agree,masterryanx,they are not any particular animal...

Wow,ivyeon was a good name,but since we already had an ivy in pokemon i dun think they will have another ivy again...and lily and rose...or even sunflower...Grass type is ok,we should have a grass type eeveelution coz we had Sun stone and leaf stone.maybe leafeon...flowereon...

Actually espeon is a cat because it has wiskers and a tail and big ears.:)

Espeon is not a CAT...
Cat has small ears too...
Cat pokemon is like meowth and skitty...If espeon is a cat ,umbreon,jolteon are cat too...

Back