May's Community Deck List: Colorless M Rayquaza-EX!

VictorSandslash

Aspiring Trainer
-1 Fire Energy
+1 Grass Energy
Because it makes much more sense (also, we are not running Dragon Rayquaza) and because we will be using Virizion (I hope).

+1 Virizion EX
To protect against Special Conditions (yes, Laser, I'm looking at you).

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
Okay... If I'm seeing things correctly then:

1) -1 Altaria
2) -1 Swablu

Because they are important in a specific matchup, not every. So they waste 2 card slots which can be a very useful card. 1-1 is the best, according to my opinion always.

3) +1 N

N is N. The best card to make a comeback. Hand disruption, although it may be bad and annoying, it is very useful.

PokePacksNPlays

Aspiring Trainer
1 Juniper (Need to complete the playset) +1 Pikachu +1 Raichu -1 Swablu -1 Altaria because Raichu is better in more matchup's and is more valuable.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
+1 Ninetales so ^ counts
+2 Battle Compressor to get Supporters, Energy and Eggs (wink wink nudge nudge) into the Discard.

Nincada Comments

Aspiring Trainer
+1 Vulpix from Primal Clash
+1 Ninetails from Primal Clash
I think Ninetails' ability is important once Skyfield is played. If Skyfield is countered, we will have to discard 3 benched Pokémon.
+1 Lysandre
There is no deck without him!

Deck Maker Xerneas

Deck Builder
+3 Ultra Ball. Need them for a search that can trash energy (besides juniper) for mega turbo and then you can try to get a Turn 1 Emerald Break (attaching a DCE and then using mega turbo for the 3rd energy) thanks to M Rayquaza's delta evolution.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Ugh, people seriously need to be looking at what has been posted, and what the actual decklist is, so we don't get repetitions. .-.

@Water Pokémon Master Should we be reposting the previous decklist with the changes we've made, and post before we change? That way you don't have to update the OP, and hopefully there will be less repetition.

+3 VS Seeker

aguy

Aspiring Trainer
I will add 1 Pikachu XY, 1 Raichu XY and a Virizion EX. The Virizion EX is good for lasers and the raichu makes it a thicker line.

Mora

Don't Panic
We're at a 60 card at this point, so I had to ignore all of your posts after post #26 that didn't remove a card before adding a card.

@Machamp The Champion, we were at 58 cards, so I only added 2 Acro Bikes to the list.

Mora

Don't Panic
-1 Ninetales
-1 Vilpix
-1 Colress
+ 3 VS Seeker

It seems that we got a little carried away and forgot the essentials.

I also think a 1-1 Ninetales is plenty. it's not like if they play a counter Stadium, it's the end of the world thanks to Exeggcute, but Ninetales does fill up a spot on the Bench, so I think it's worth at least including.

Zygarde262

Aspiring Trainer
-1 Vulpix PRC
-1 Ninetales PRC

+1 Swablu LTR
+1 Altaria ROS

I know Altaria was originally included and was dropped in favor of Ninetales, but I personally think Altaria is the stronger choice of the two. Stadium lock seems rather unimportant when you run 4 Sky Fields and can simply propagate Eggs to refill your bench. Altaria, on the other hand saves you from getting one-shot by Raichu XY, which can be a splashable tech in just about any deck running DCE. I chose the LTR Swablu over the ROS Swablu because its attack does damage and can paralyze for a DCE (which we're already running) and is therefore better for those random times when you might need to attack with Swablu in desperation.

XtremeFate

Aspiring Trainer
-1 Jirachi EX
+1 Mr Mime PLF

Really need it when you use Eggs, and helps against things that wanna snipe Shaymin.

VictorSandslash

Aspiring Trainer
-2 Acro Bike
+1 Trainer's Mail

Because I think it is a better choice (I would add 2, but not possible. lol), since you don't have to discard anything in the process and actually has 4 possibilities to draw the trainer you need, like Ultra Ball to get Shaymin.

Berlioz

Aspiring Trainer
-1 N
+1 Lysandre The deck is highly aggressive, N really isn't needed as most of the time it will be a hindrance to you whereas a lone Lysandre will allow you to pick off incoming threats and since you'll be one shotting anything anyways the second copy really isn't needed.

-1 Swablu
-1 Altaria
+2 Switch
Mega Manectric just isn't fast enough to be able to kill Rayquaza and so I don't really consider it being a viable counter. With the addition of Exeggcute and Virizion that introduces other cards you are viable to start with and having the Switch to immediately change into Rayquaza is extremely beneficial so that your sweep isn't impaired by not having the energy to attach and retreat.

The Dude

He was the very best, that no one ever was...
-1 Ultra Ball
-1 Acro Bike
+1 Virision EX

I honestly don't think we need 4 Ultra Ball. We have Computer Search and Trump Card if needed. We have Battle Compressor so we don't need too many Acro Bike.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
-1 Virizion-EX (We've already got 1 and we only ever will need 1 in a deck, especially as it's situational.)
-1 Skyfield (With the amount of draw power, we'll only need 3!)
+2 Acro Bike (If we want this deck to hit quickly, we need draw. Battle Compressor is not going to be useful if you can't draw it...)

Mora

Don't Panic
-1 Mr. Mime; Consistency before techs
+1 Mega Turbo
+1 Acro Bike

Because someone didn't replace all of the cards they removed.