• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

matmonster92s Trading Thread

How many DCE could you do for,

1-1-1 Feraligatr (Prime)
1 holo water energy (DP)
1-1 floatzel (UL)
3 dawn stadium
1 Entei Sucine Legend top
4 sealed booster packs (UL)

I would like to trade my tangrowth level x for your Swampert ex. (Please PM me if you do not like this trade an i will figure something out

1-1-1 Feraligatr (Prime) $5.00
1 holo water energy (DP) $1.00
1-1 floatzel (UL) $1 for both
3 dawn stadium .75 each $2.25
1 Entei Sucine Legend top $10
4 sealed booster packs (UL) 3 a piece $12

So in total thats $30

do not give away your swampert ex. i will try to trade with you any cards i have, cause i really want swampert ex ( dont forget to PM me)

80baby- just offer me stuff, like honestly I am only waiting until I can sell, that way I can sell all my cards. I need to make money so I don't really care about the cards, I just want to generally trade for cards that people want and also for cards that cost the same as the cards I'm trading

Well how about this

MY
1x Kingdra PRIME
1x Typhlosion PRIME
1x Charizard (AR)

YOUR
10x DCE

Feel free to counter.

I have a LOT of fire cards. I like your reverse holo Sunflora (is it from HG SS?), Rare Candy, and Double Colorless. PM me to work something out! :)

Well how about this

MY
1x Kingdra PRIME
1x Typhlosion PRIME
1x Charizard (AR)

YOUR
8x DCE

Feel free to counter.

Now I feel like your trying to take advantage of me sir because I do know the prices of cards because I stay on (Trollandtoad & ebay), and mainly my offers are good but I believe that your trying to get your way with the deal sir

MY
1x Kingdra PRIME ($15)
1x Typhlosion PRIME ($6)
1x Charizard (AR)($10)
Total: $31

YOUR
8x DCE (HGSS)($4 each)=($32)

DCE is worth $5.09 not 4 and you are wrong on your prices. They are:

Kingdra Prime $9.99
Typhlosion Prime $2.39
Charizard AR and well you even said that your charizard is $9.99 so yea

So it would be $40 on my end of the trade and it would be a little over $21 if even that much on your end.

You obliviously don't know the prices on trollandtoad or else you would have known that. I am not stupid. You can try and rip off other people, but you won't rip me off. Don't post back here until you are ready to make a better offer.

Back