'Matchless Fighter' Revealed as March's Japanese Set!

RS Urshifu VMax Rapid flow + Telescopic Sight + Passimian = 120 + 30 + 30 = 180, a KO on Crobat and other common support Vs and GXs. Ohh no

what do we think the shiny SR will be? every SWSH SR has had an ability and all of them except obstagoon have been support pokemon (though i guess even obstagoon is arguable bc of its ability)

I may just be crazy, but I think that Slurpuff could be good for control. With Will/ glimwood to control flips then always getting hammers and other disruption back, plus Klara to retrieve twins, I think that Slurpuff Control could be something. Not top tier, but certainly something

Personally, I think a lot of these cards look fun. I like Mad Party, so I'm not thrilled about the Spiritomb. I guess I can just hope it doesn't get played a lot.

It feels so surreal that Dracozolt is not only getting a V, but a VMAX as well! He is easily one of my favorite Pokemon and I've been hoping they do him justice by giving him at least a V since the Sword and Shield started releasing and that they did ! Honestly starting shaking when I first saw the cards ! :D:D:D

I thought Urshifu rapid strike was a set closer to a more skillful standard, but the new passimian will make it into a different version of ADP that ignores the threats on the board and kills dedennes and crobats. You might say that this forces people to not play those things, but then everything will become to slow and inconsistent. If you want do discourage playing draw 2-prizers then stop printing more of them all the time and print other consistency cards!

That Hattrene is pretty interesting, but who does the choosing for the opponent switch?

Also, can Blaziken VMax attach Special Energy? Attack doesn't seem to say basic energy only.

I am actually a fan of that Gigalith. 180 for 2 attachments isn't terrible and if you can somehow tank a hit, you are doing a ton of extra damage.

so what's the SR makeup?

blaziken, dracozolt, articuno, zapdos, moltres, slowking, brawly, klara, avery, karen FAs

blaziken vmax, dracozolt vmax, slowking vmax, brawly, klara, avery, karen rainbow

blaziken v, blaziken vmax, slowking v, slowking vmax alt arts?

plus 3 ultra/secret rares?

I'm not that involved in the expanded meta but last time I played, MP and NM weren't good enough for people to run Karen as a tech.

In standard this spiritomb doesn't make a lot of sense imo.

Karen doesn't KO the entire NM board.

Back