• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters (Donphan) BR

DeepSleepDarkrai

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so I'm planning on running Donphan Prime at BR and was need some advice in making it better, it's fast and consistant.

Pokemon:21
4-4 Donphan Prime
2-2-2-1 Machamp Lv.X
4 Unown R
2 Uxie

T/S/S:29
4 Pont
4 PokeDex Handy910is
3 Expert Belt
2 BTS
4 Pokeball
4 Quick Ball
4 Plus Power
4 Poke Drawer

Energy: 10
10 Fighting energy

Strat:Speed Donk. I know deck is pretty much auto loss to Tomb and other trainer locks but against anything else it out speeds.

Please offer any advice thanks.

You don't need Sableye, nor do you need two Relicanth.

-1 Relicanth
-3 Sableye
+4 PokeDex Handy910is

Now we're running a more consistent deck. Good luck!

if i was you i would not play flower shop girl you have to get 3 and 3 no less if you only have say 2 pokemon the supporter does nothing

if i was you i would not play flower shop girl you have to get 3 and 3 no less if you only have say 2 pokemon the supporter does nothing

Flower Shop girl allows you to return all if theres less than 3 (ref. the revived legends faq)

Even against a Spiritomb lock you can start wiping them off the board if you go second.

-4 Poke Ball (too flippy)
+1 BTS
+ 3 Bebe's Search (in the event you don't have Donphan in hand, or need a quick Uxie drop).

I agree with Rubyiris, Machamp doesn't add anything to the deck. Donkphan completely destroys any SP's without a heavy water tech line, so take out the Champs for another BTS, and more search supporters.

Back