Art Gallery MarshalBry's Image Fakes

Nice! From the aesthetics side, you'd probably want to put some sparkles/gleam-star-things to show shine, as the BREAK looks a bit bare at the moment. Also, the Ability has very nice, however for maximum realism "Energy (but can only provide 1 Energy at once)" should be "Energy, but provides only 1 Energy at a time." The first part should read "Each Energy card you have in play provides [Y] Energy in addition to its existing types,"

Nice! From the aesthetics side, you'd probably want to put some sparkles/gleam-star-things to show shine, as the BREAK looks a bit bare at the moment. Also, the Ability has very nice, however for maximum realism "Energy (but can only provide 1 Energy at once)" should be "Energy, but provides only 1 Energy at a time." The first part should read "Each Energy card you have in play provides [Y] Energy in addition to its existing types,"

Thanks for the feedback! I made some quick changes and I think the result looks much better:
ad04c7a655.png

With wording like this though (- not that it matters because it's not a real card -) I'd be worried it'd cause misplays alongside Double Colorless and Double Dragon Energy as the ability would surely mean they can only provide 1 of colorless / of any energy at a time (though that could be a neat downside to it I suppose?)

With wording like this though (- not that it matters because it's not a real card -) I'd be worried it'd cause misplays alongside Double Colorless and Double Dragon Energy as the ability would surely mean they can only provide 1 of colorless / of any energy at a time (though that could be a neat downside to it I suppose?)

I'd say that for Special Energy like DCE and Rainbows, the effect would work like this. DCE will apply either a DCE or a single [Y] Energy. For Rainbow/DDE, it'd be similar, as it would apply Rainbow or a single [Y] Energy. Looking over the effect a bit more, it's certainly not perfect as the former clause suggests [Y] + the type but the second suggests [Y] or the type. If you feel like going back to the card again, you probably should remove the second clause altogether.

However, if the Ability allows for a [Y][C][C], that may be a bit too much. It may be better to make the ability only effect basic Energy.

I got bored so I wanted to have a go at a two-way stadium and I think it turned out fairly decently. I also retitled the set and restarted the formatting.

d670531e85.png

Very nice cards! The colours really do compliment each other. There's a holosheet on this, right? It works quite well.

What font are you using for the card effect? It looks slightly off or too small to me.

Very nice cards! The colours really do compliment each other. There's a holosheet on this, right? It works quite well.

What font are you using for the card effect? It looks slightly off or too small to me.

Sadly I started using the wrong size card base so I think the scale is the issue. I used Gill Sans Std and had to guess the size so I'd presume that is the issue.

I really love the double-edged stadiums that PCL has been making lately and I really love your interpretation of it! The images blend well to make the card's aesthetics really shine. While I can't speak for how the meta generally works with these kinds of cards, I also got a kick out of the fact that one side favours evolved Pokémon and the other Basics, so from a play perspective, it seems a bit more interesting and difficult to use than the other ones we've seen in the actual game so far.

I really love the double-edged stadiums that PCL has been making lately and I really love your interpretation of it! The images blend well to make the card's aesthetics really shine. While I can't speak for how the meta generally works with these kinds of cards, I also got a kick out of the fact that one side favours evolved Pokémon and the other Basics, so from a play perspective, it seems a bit more interesting and difficult to use than the other ones we've seen in the actual game so far.

Thanks! The original idea came from wondering if they'd consider reprinting Training Center for the effect to also include Pokémon-BREAK, but then I thought why not go the extra mile and make a new card for BREAKs and evolutions, and then try and do something with the whole BREAK vs. Mega vs. EX thing they've tried to do recently.

It's also just occurred to me for the second time I've managed to typo my name on this card (I already went and fixed it once, then managed to do the same again somehow?).

Two-way stadiums are far too fun to create. Anyway I wanted to come up with some ways to make evolutions viable so here's some ideas I had based on Broken Time Space and Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick / Archie's Ace in the Hole.

97391d1af7.png
dc7258f228.png

Bumping this old thread with my new cards rather than making a new thread. :) Some old cards, and some more recent ones. I'd like to get back into making fan cards and improve more so I hope to keep this up to date.

0b494d892e1e4219695b9a24275540a8-dcie06c.png

mew_prism_by_marshalbry-dcie2qe.png

lost_mountainscape___fan_pokemon_stadium_card_by_marshalbry-dcie19r.png

pumpkaboo_by_marshalbry-dcie0u5.png
gourgeist_final_by_marshalbry-dcie0f4.png

yveltal_normal_final_by_marshalbry-dcie13e.png
yveltal_final_by_marshalbry-dcie36c.png

aegislash_gx_text_by_marshalbry-dcie0i2.png

rayquaza_gx_text_by_marshalbry-dcie0xj.png

ninetales_gx_text_by_marshalbry-dcie0r3.png

vivillon_gx_final_by_marshalbry-dcie10e.png

Back