• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magnezone swarm (Seniors, Cities)

john d

Finally a good deck with Cyndaquil
My Magnezone deck is a little rusty for the coming up cities. Can you help me fix my deck? (duh)
List:
Pokemon:
4-2-3-1 Magnezone (1{L} SF, 2{M} SF)
2-1 Metagross (LA)
1-1 Dialga G
1-1 Slowking (HGSS)
1 Jiraci (RR)
1 Uxie (LA)
19 total

Trainers/Supp./Stadiams
1 Energy Search
1 Life Herb
1 Lux. Ball
3 Poke Communications
1 Premier Ball
3 Rare Candy
1 Switch
1 Technical Machine TS-1
2 Bebe's Search
3 Interviewer's Q.
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Poke Collector
1 Elm's Training Method
4 Oak's Visits
2 Twins
1 Conductive Quarry
27 total

Energy:
5{L}
2{M}
4 Special {M}
2 Warp
1 DCE
14 total

Should I put in some E-belts? Take out Slowking? Less energy? Please help!

RE: Magnezone swarm

magnezone sucks becaus of the rotation.
it was good with palkiaX and magnezone dp.
so try to make other deck.

Instead of Bashing them, offer some contructive criticism.
Magnezone is still viable.

i havent play magnezone for ages. but ok i try.
for magnezone swarm you need draw power and search. magnezone sf {M} is the search so now the draw power. u can use magnezone prime to keep drawing till 6 cards in your hand. play 2-1-2 nidoqueen RR to heal your magnezone's. play 1-1 or 2-2 heatran + heatran lvx with 3 level max. here the handy list of cards that go's out and wich go's in:
- energy search(you can't search for special energy's)
- life herb (you have nidoqueen for heal)
- premier ball (you play lv max)
-3 inter viewer Q(u have draw power to draw energy's)
-4 proff oak visit(u have draw power pokemon)
- conductive quary(heatran lvx)
- 1-1 slowking(u dont need it)
- 1-1 dialga G (it blocks nidoqueen)
- 1 magnezone tunder SF
- 1 tunder energy

+1 uxie LA
+ 1-1 or 2-2 heatran LA
+1 magnezone prime
+ 1 rare candy
+1 bebe
+1 pokemon collector
+1 dce

(sorry for the long post)

if u add all my changes u dont have a 60 cards deck put in some more pokemon that make magnezone stronger or that disturb your opponent.

and i forgot the + 2-1-2 nidoqueen RR

This deck is tricky but fun. And its still competitive.
Try this
21 pokemon
4 smeargle
4-3-1/1/1-1 magnazone x (steel, electric, prime, lv x)
2 rotom (mischievious trick
1-1 blissy prime
2 unknown q
27 t/s/s
2 Alph lithograph ( prizes one)
2 prof elm
2 poke comm
2 collector
2 conductive quary
4 candy
2 bts
2 twins
4 seeker
3 bebe
2 judge
12 energy

4 special metal
6 lightning
2 basic metal

Start with the smeargles and use the unknown q's to retreat and use 2 portraits a turn for a total of 3 supporters to help you set up.
Primes your draw power, 1 magnazone attaches energy, 1 magnazone searches pokemon. And the lv x moves energy and hits and paralyzesssssss.
Since your constantly discarding and moving energy, your not wasting energy to heal with blissy.
Seeker your blissy and magnazones.

This is a more playable list for magnazone in this format. Still a little rough I'm sure but it gives you something to work with.

I like lol for life's the best. I know Magnezone be going out soon, but I don't like SP so I will be stuck in a hole.

You're going to need the Division you're in and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Sorry dmaster
I am in the senior division and this is for cities.
This is my new decklist

4-2-3-1 Magnezone (1 Prime, 2{M} SF)
2-1 Metagross (LA)
2-1-2 Nidoqueen RR
1-1 Heatran
1 Jiraci (RR)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf
1 Smeargle (Newest)
25 total

Trainers/Supp./Stadiams
1 Lux. Ball
2 Poke Communications
1 Leval Max.
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
1 Technical Machine TS-1
3 Bebe's Search
1 Interviewer’s Q
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Poke Collector
1 Elm's Training Method
2 Twins
21 total

Energy:
4{L}
2{M}
4 Special {M}
2 Warp
2 DCE
14 total

Get the 3 Magnezones out, Nidoqueen and Heatran (warps and switch). Maul every thing and if needed, paralize. Start up cards are Smeargle and Jirachi to double supporters. Do I need more Smergle or level maxes

Magnezone is not Crap. It became even better with Magnezone Prime. It can be set in one turn (BTS, luxury ball for magneton and junk arm a lighting. then, use again luxury ball and take out magnezone. attach a DCE and use poke power. You know what? I didn t use my suppoter yet! Bebe for a Magnezone prime and rare candy magnemite). Plus, it has a disruptive power, cooperate with a Tank killer (prime). The only thing it lost is Mr mime, which is the best wall ever. You can try to make a deck based on magnezone and Cubone, which both uses Junk arm to discards Maroraks or Electric, and Unown Q Cubone. It reduce any damage by 80 and constantly do 80 each turn, plus a disruptive power.

And a draw power...

I don't like the switching Magnezone strategy (first in CurseGar), But should I have not taken out my {L} Magnezone?

play more level max, then you wil be able to hit 80 and paralyzzzz with the magnezone lv.X and with heatran lv.X you get the energy back. dont play Technical Machine TS-1 you dont need it with magnezone {M} when you have him you dont need it but you need heatran lv.X for energy recovery. play still switch for damaged magnezone. list out and in:
- Technical Machine TS-1
- twins (just play 1 if you had slow start)

+2 level max (magnezone lv.X and heatran instant bench,(may be +1 if you want, put then twins back))
+ try to put in 1 more jirachi (pokepower + attack)or smeargle i you like him more.

OHHHHH, you are not using Magnezone Switch but Magnezone Swarm.

Still, add the Electric magnezone to return the Electric energies back to paralyse again.

I don t know the full strategy of the deck so...

Get the 3 Magnezones out, Nidoqueen and Heatran (warps and switch). Maul every thing with {M} Magnezone (80 for 3) and if needed, paralize. Start up cards are Smeargle and Jirachi to double supporters. The best part is the magic SP #, 80. If they get an X out, 80+30. :)

New Decklist
4-2-3-1 Magnezone (1 Prime, 1 {M} SF, 1{L} SF)
1-0-1 Metagross (LA)
2-1-2 Nidoqueen RR
1-1 Heatran
1 Jiraci (RR)
3 Uxie (LA)
1 Smeargle (Newest)
1 Unown Q
25 total

Trainers/Supp./Stadiams
1 Lux. Ball
2 Poke Communications
3 Level Max.
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
3 Bebe's Search
1 Interviewer’s Q
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Poke Collector
1 Elm's Training Method
1 Twins
21 total

Energy:
4 {L}
2 {M}
4 Special {M}
2 Warp
2 {C}{C}
14 total
Get 3 Magnezones out + Nidoqueen and Heatran and Metagross, 80 for 3 each turn sometimes Paralyze. For last prize, million damage Lost Burn :)

Back