• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magnezone swarm (Seniors, Cities)

then you have an other smeargle if your first smeargle gets ko. and you have a geater chance that he dont is prized. but with jirachi + smeargle you can play 3 supporters( play 1, portrait 1, and attack jirachi 1). i dont know what you like more.

-1 uxie (3 is a bit much)
+1 smeargle (he can be ko'ed and you can play with 2 smeargles to 3 supporters a turn, portrait + portrai + play 1 from hand and even play 4 with: play from hand + portrait + portrait + switch for jirachi attack ;) )

I put 3 because I can't find my Azelf. I am going to have to borrow one (can do) and I will take out an Uxie.

magnezone sucks becaus of the rotation.

I don't know you, seriously I should say that gyarados is useless due to rotation, or gengar, one card doesn't make a deck.

Moving along, this engine is gross, in truth your dealing roughly around 30 damage to yourself and healing 10 each turn due to it. Instead of 10 hp, 20 hp blissey pt (this help's reduce magnezone SF 6/100 and or metagross LA damage), manectric PT to make sure your tech's don't take unnecessary damage so luxchomp isn't sniping your engine to death, create T/S/S engine's the help push your deck instead of search cards so cards like engineer's, junk arm, Toss a level max or two for a premier ball, 2-3 pont, oak's visit and or emcee's, volkner's, etc adds draw power and gets what you want in your hand, and warp point instead of switch could come in handy. cya

Back