Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, this thread has blown up while bb was helping me with my account.

Personally, rainy's the best lynch today, since he's basically confirmed anti-town with TGK's ability result. He's at L-1, I think, so I'm going to refrain from voting him for now. The Robin stuff is interesting and could hint to him having a vanilla-iser ability, but that depends on what Jesi says about the situation.

No. Speaking of that, if there are any doctors out there, please target bb tonight.
I hate to burst your bubble, but our doctor is dead:

The night 1 update said:
@Professor Palutena has been killed. He was:
Plo Koon

Alignment: Republic (Jedi)

One of the wisest Jedi on the Council, Mace Windu asked you to join him at the Senate meeting to help secure the Separatists if they were to attack. Your wits and Force healing ability should be extremely useful to the Republic.

Passive Ability: Unshakeable
Your wisdom has kept you alive and gotten you through an uncountable number of battles, making you the Jedi Master you are today. Throughout the game if your vote would be altered, your abilities redirected or your abilities blocked they would not occur. Furthermore if a player with an altered vote count places a vote on you it will count for 1, regardless of the alterations.

Active Ability: Life Force
Using your knowledge of the Force you have unlocked the power to heal wounded and ultimately prevent their death. Every Night Period you may PM me a player name. If that player would be killed by the Separatists during the Night they will survive. You cannot protect yourself.

Win Condition: All anti-Republic aligned players are eliminated.

Day 2 Vote Count

rainyman123 2 (thegrovylekid, PikaMasterJesi, Jabberwock, )
thegrovylekid 2 (Vracken, )

There are 14 players alive therefore 8 votes are required to lynch.

Double Time is in effect meaning everyone’s votes are worth 2, unless you have an altered vote.

Day 2 will end on Thursday the 8th of December at 6:30am AEST.

Host’s Note
@Lord o da rings
@Blakers
@Scorched Feathers

You 3 have yet to post in Day 2. Please change this.

@scattered mind has V/LA for the next few days, he will be posting in and out when he can.

@quakingpunch73 has had his account problems fixed and is off V/LA

@Robin Aisaga
There is to be no deleting posts of any kind. This goes hand in hand with no editing posts or Liking them.

Day 2 Vote Count

rainyman123 2 (thegrovylekid, PikaMasterJesi, Jabberwock, )
thegrovylekid 2 (Vracken, )

There are 14 players alive therefore 8 votes are required to lynch.

Double Time is in effect meaning everyone’s votes are worth 2, unless you have an altered vote.

Day 2 will end on Thursday the 8th of December at 6:30am AEST.

Host’s Note
@Lord o da rings
@Blakers
@Scorched Feathers

You 3 have yet to post in Day 2. Please change this.

@scattered mind has V/LA for the next few days, he will be posting in and out when he can.

@quakingpunch73 has had his account problems fixed and is off V/LA

@Robin Aisaga
There is to be no deleting posts of any kind. This goes hand in hand with no editing posts or Liking them.
Okay, so Jesi's vote weight is actually 0. Good to know.

Ok, I will buy that. Sorry for pressuring so much about the point TDK, I have not yet dealt with the nuances of this wording and was not ready to lynch someone over a misunderstanding of how these things work.

##Unvote: thegrovylekid

Hi sorry for not posting til now, been busy with stuff.

I'm really sus of rainyman. Like, he reminds me of how I played scum when I was newer, and even if he isn't this doesn't seem too healthy. Not going to vote for now because it's past midnight and I can't math, but it'd be handy for the 2x vote weight to be applied in the counts.

Hi sorry for not posting til now, been busy with stuff.

I'm really sus of rainyman. Like, he reminds me of how I played scum when I was newer, and even if he isn't this doesn't seem too healthy. Not going to vote for now because it's past midnight and I can't math, but it'd be handy for the 2x vote weight to be applied in the counts.

The votes are all counted in the Vote Count :)
What you see is what it is :)

Sorry about not posting. Apparently my account issues can still hit me anytime, so I have to deal with that. Sorry about not being able to post.

Rainy's playing a strange game, and a lot of what he's saying doesn't make any sense at all. But at the same time, TGK finding everybody to talk instead of himself seems off as well.

Come on people!

I count a total of 6 posts since the last Vote Count which was 24 hours ago...

That's pretty disappointing!

No one likes a quiet game, so lets pick up the discussion please.

If our only doctor is out, then we need to end the game quickly. So looking at all these votes towards Rainy: Make sure that if you're gonna vote someone, that you legitimately think they're scum.

If our only doctor is out, then we need to end the game quickly. So looking at all these votes towards Rainy: Make sure that if you're gonna vote someone, that you legitimately think they're scum.
End the game quickly? I don't think so.
##VOTE: Blakers

End the game quickly? I don't think so.
##VOTE: Blakers

Wait, can you explain how that's suspicious? All I'm saying is that with our doctor gone, we can't save anyone, so we need to try to be smart about who we're placing votes for. I'm not exactly pro-Rainy, but I don't think he's scum.

Wait, can you explain how that's suspicious? All I'm saying is that with our doctor gone, we can't save anyone, so we need to try to be smart about who we're placing votes for. I'm not exactly pro-Rainy, but I don't think he's scum.

Why don't you think he's scum?

Wanting to end things quickly is generally considered pro-scum, especially when the reasoning is poor. Many games don't even have a doctor.
Right now, we are lynching Rainy because of an ability result. If you have a reason that shows that neither of them are lying, please tell us.
P.S. Please stop playing both sides. If you think someone is town, you are pro-them (except for a few small circumstances).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back