Finished Mafia XXXVIII: Battle for the Republic (Congratulations Darth Sidious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty clearly played horribly in that game. My town reads were generally good, but my scum reads were way off. If bb had not redirected the kill to RF, I probably would have been lynched and town would have lost the game way earlier. At least I was correct that either bb or Vrac was indie. :p

The indie hunting was very interesting, and new for all of us. With more experience, I think we might have done better at potentially catching bb.

My big take from this game is to read off of scumtells, and not use metas as much as I've done in the past.

I think you played well NP, though you did tend to overthink a few things. You did get a bit strong in your opinions later on in the game also (a bit of tunnel vision), which gave me a bit more of a window to push you as scum. Just take away what you learn this game, that's all. ^.^

I did notice a couple comments about meta-reads, especially in the deadchat. I do not think that they are useless, but putting too much stock into them isn't reliable. That's not to say that meta-reads are useless - my common scumtell is a my metatell - but they need to be reliable and not just things like "They're not posting that much" or "They're alive now, which is not normal". They should be more "They're being selective on who they are pushing on, whereas normally they are much fairer", etc.

I should have trusted my gut when i saw you still living bbninjas, i remembered what you did to jesi during last game.. its like you make a good double agent

@GM DracLord, Me still living should not ever equate to me being scum. In fact, I had no control over the fact that I was still living this game - I'm pretty sure that scum never managed to kill me - meaning the only reason I was still alive is because I didn't get lynched (presumably because enough people didn't find me scummy enough).

@GM DracLord, Me still living should not ever equate to me being scum. In fact, I had no control over the fact that I was still living this game - I'm pretty sure that scum never managed to kill me - meaning the only reason I was still alive is because I didn't get lynched (presumably because enough people didn't find me scummy enough).
Scum targeted you for the Night kill the first time you redirected their kill. They didn't try again after that.

I should have know better, you always never look scummy, you are one of thise people who blend really well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back