Finished Mafia XXXVI: Werewolves of the Interspectaculars ~ Game Over! Congratulations, Interspectaculars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend who owes me a promise, but seeing how well that worked out with Mia in OitC, we're better off waiting.

And with that, signups for Mafia XXXVI are closed! I'm going to start working on role distribution now, so when you've received your role, make sure to like this post! The order of which you receive your role does not indicate alignment, by the way, so don't try to accuse someone of scum because of that. Thanks for signing up, and I hope you guys enjoy the game!

Just letting you guys know that every role PM has been sent out! The game will start when I receive 14 likes on the above post.

Don't worry, because I can still put you in as a sub if you like! You won't be able to play right away, but should someone decide not to play anymore, we can put you in the open position!

Night 0 has started! I know there aren’t 14 likes yet, but I have reason to believe most people have confirmed their role PM to me, so I feel like we’re able to start now. Besides, we’re only one like behind the deadline.

As Amber, Mr. Game, and Ness stood shocked in the hallway, the sun slowly started to set in Onett. The cracking noise from the PA system returned, but this time, it wasn't so threatening as it was informative.

“At this point, I'm sure everyone has decided who is doing what for our little so-called game, am I right?” asked the mysterious voice.

“Nether yeah! Ohhhh, you're gonna be dead when you find out just what everyone with us can do!” shouted Amber in response. Mr. Game and Ness simultaneously face palmed upon hearing the answer.

“Well well, then. So be it. I'm sure you have no idea what's going on from here, so I may as well tell you…” Keyboard clicks could be heard through the speakers before the voice spoke again. “I've found this website called PokéBeach, and I've made a thread for this under their forum games. I'm going to be under PikaMasterJesi when making… updates…”

“HEY! That was the name I picked! I don’t care if I was gonna change it or not!”

“Looks like you're going to change it now… Heh. But like I was saying, everyone here is going to make an account on this website. You’ll all choose special usernames and set up your account, and learn the rules for Mafia there. I’ve made some specific rules we’ll be using for our little game, too.”

“B-But… what will happen w-when someone g-g-gets lynched?” asked Mr. Game, almost seeming to now shudder.

“At the end of a day phase, when someone is lynched, we’ll all meet up in the cafeteria. We all know each other, but not who is which account, so when we all meet, we’ll ask the lynched one to stand…”

“And then what? Take them to a classroom and kill them, fuzzy pickles?”

“Close. You’ll all have to watch as we kill the victim.” The three teenagers stared at each other with horrified looks as the voice crackled out of the PA system speakers and shut the volume off.

“Well, fuzzy pickles, I guess I won’t be able to help you make accounts,” remarked Ness. He soon ran off in the general direction of the computer lab, prompting Mr. Game to say his final goodbyes to Amber before heading off towards the science lab. Sighing, Amber went to pokebeach.com and hoped for the best in the coming days.

Night 0 ends at noon PST on 7/30/2016, or around fifteen hours from now. If you have any abilities that can be used on Night 0, you may send in an action to do so.

Last edited:
Added you!

By the way, I should mention this: You may only use an ability on Night 0 if it's specified that you can do as such. I probably should've made that clear (and that's an issue on my part), but that's what's going on here. Sorry for any confusion!

The sun started to rise over Onett and the rest of Eagleland once again. Many people had decided to take a rest during these night hours, but all couldn’t help but worry about their loved ones. Being forced to separate so that no one could look over anyone’s screen or use their presence to figure out their PokéBeach username, everyone in the building impatiently waited for the voice to turn the speakers back on and announce the start of a new day. The crackling of the outdated microphone came through on the speakers soon after the last person had awakened, an announcement booming through the Academy.

“Get to the thread… because our war has officially started.” As the digital clock in the lobby struck 9:00 am, the tense feeling in the air seemed to get even heavier. This was going to be the biggest fight the Academy had ever been involved in.

Day 1 will end on 8/3/2016 (Wednesday) at noon PST. Majority is 9 to lynch. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:
##VOTE: Frosstoise

Glad to see you're in the game, buddy. Not like I ran a game any time recently or anything...

Oh, hey Day 1's a thing!

##DOITFORHER: double o squirtle

Pearl's my least favorite Crystal Gem, so that makes you scum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back