Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
7ab6659fdd.jpg

You are Superman and you are aligned with the Superheroes. You are an alien from the planet Krypton, a planet that was destroyed many years ago. Since then you have been raised by humans and have lived on Earth, a planet that you protect with your life.

Active Ability: X-Ray Vision

Your X-Ray Vision lets you see through walls, objects, and even PMs! Each night, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will use your enhanced vision to see who that player targeted during that night (if any).

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with the Superheroes
Here's my role.
Results:
Night 3:

You watched Celever and found that no one had targeted him.

After you targeted Celever, you found a strange residue.
Sorry!

Night 2:

You watched TheSceptileMaster and found that no one had targeted him.
Night 1:

You watched Professor Palutena and found that Little Cherrim had targeted him.

Here's mine

79f83cf54f.jpg

You are Wolverine and you are aligned with the Superheroes. Commonly known as Logan, you are a mutant who has mastered all forms of martial arts. Your animalistic nature often leads you to be aggressive to the point you have a hard time controlling yourself during battles. However, your code of honor and respect of lives enable you to hold yourself from your need to kill your enemies with no mercy or reason.

Passive Ability: Healing Factor

Your aggressive nature to fight has lead you to a lot of injuries and near-death situations. Luckily, your body possesses the ability to heal itself and to regenerate your power. Throughout the game, during the night, you are immune to every lethal ability. However, after surviving one lethal ability, you lose the power to vote on the following day. This ability will be locked afterwards.

I am willing to buy what you are saying Celever in regards to you two being town, just to clarify, you are saying Cherrim is town as they were targeted for the night kill?

I am not buying that TSM is confo town, but is it common for scum to have an ability like that? I don’t know, I sure hope that the way I think your ability would work is wrong Celever, and that what actually happened, happened.

I don’t want to disregard the fact this could all be some elaborate play on your behalf since we are in MYLO. If you are scum, all you have to do is convince enough people to vote for a townie, and that is game, meaning that this has a high reward, with practically no risk, but sense tells me you wouldn’t do that, so hopefully my instincts are right on that, and wrong on me having you down as Mafia for ages.

Going next down my list of reads from you is Lorde, I really don’t have any evidence against her, but I have had a gut feeling for the majority of the game about it. Now with the Mason chat, I am even more suspicious, maybe it is just because I was hit hard last game being whispered to by the indie, I don’t know, but I am definitely suspicious of them in general now.

Mirdo is stepping up, I think your responses have started to crumble somewhat, but I am too busy right at this instant to check the rest of your posts.

As for third read I am not sure, Mord and Gm Drac are both the kind of player I seem to always read as scummy, but I don’t really have a good reason to think of either of them as scum at the moment to be honest. I can’t really remember much coming from either of them.

##Vote: Lord o da Rings

I also can't seem to quote the conversation with my role in it, all I have as an option is to reply, so I am just copying what comes up in the text box

7a210a087b.jpg

You are Starlord and you are aligned with the Superheroes. Your real name is Peter Quill, but after an encounter with the Master of the Sun, you took on the identity of Starlord. The gadgets you possess have allowed you to do many things and stop many villains, some of which, have even altered your physical form.

Active Ability: Elemental Gun

With your elemental gun, you are able to harness the power of multiple elements and use them to your advantage. Each day, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will choose to fire either wind, fire or water and give them an ability based on what you chose. However, there seems to be something wrong with it so you’ll only be able to fire each ability once.

My suspicions lie on both mirdo and Celever but one of them in my eyes is very much scummier, and I'm going to have to put my suspicions on mirdo for now. His responses to the questions and accusations directed at him have been very shaky in my honest opinion. He just seems like the most suspicious player in my opinion.
Like is said. Its all a big ol´ mess. I don't really have a scum read. But at this stage i would probably vote for Lord.
But im not entirely sure on anyone. Sooo yeah. Atm i would prob vote for Lorde as i havent seen her like at all.
Repeatedly said he'd lynch me, but seems to bring back this vote after I've claimed. I mean, it's normal to have your suspicions, and his suspicions were on me. He said these before I made my claim, and before he read my claim, respectively.
I mean sure. You might play a quiet game. I kinda do too. Point is it COULD still mean you´re scum. And as nobody will just pop out of the ground and say "Hey look at me, im scum ples lynch me" i just gotta make accusations
Once he read my claim and my defense post, he seems vague and dismissive, like he's trying to shift the topic. I mean, either he's just acting like a new player, or his responses are generally frazzled. I can't say I'm sure, but it's left me skeptical, so for now...

##VOTE: mirdo

Role-Claims

Nonono, I don't think you guys get it.

There's one body who are able to nightkill. That's scum. My ability unlocked thanks to the hammer, and it allowed me to defend someone from all actions, including the nightkill. There was no nightkill last night because I defended Little Cherrim from it and saved him. It was the only logical choice (for the future, scum, don't have your nightkills follow an obvious trend). Only players on the town can save people from the nightkill, and only town players can be saved from the nightkill. AND, only players on the town can have a doctor ability. Therefore, myself, Little Cherrim and TSM are town, unless anyone else wants to claim having the Amazon bracelets too. even if they do, myself and Little Cherrim are town. Mod-confirmed information or anything pertaining to night actions supersedes speculatory cases 100% of the time. Also, I'll claim to show how I know TSM is town:

The important part is "the hosts will PM you one of a players' abilities", and while you'll also get an ability from a safeclaim, it's 99.99% likely we have a doctor on the town anyway, and even likelier that if we did, scum wouldn't have one in a safeclaim.

As such, myself, LC and TSM are all confirmed town. In the future, TSM, confine your doctor targets only to this pool of players, because it's literal suicide for the mafians to target anyone else.
This means that there are 4 players left who could potentially be scum: Lorde, mord, Vracken and mirdo. Doing numbers I think it's also likely that there are 3 mafians, but 2 is possible. I think of that list, Vracken is the likeliest to be town, but it's all very close.

I'd actually suggest that these 4 claim. The confotown players have, ironically enough, all claimed themselves. We're getting into the stage of the game where a mislynch could be a little fatal, and considering the number of confotown is now almost half the game, this is the stage of the game where information roles are most useful.

*pops up in front of mirdo*

Just reminding you again I am a she. But anyways, sure I'm not the most out there player, and that's because I'm not very talkative. It's just the way I play. During the time I was in Mafia XXXVIII for a bit a couple months ago, I was a fairly quiet player. And since DOS, who subbed in for me endgamed, the role she had was revealed and it was town. I just play a quiet game I guess.

But don't paint Vrac and I with one brush, as we're two players with two different play styles with two different sets of abilities. Whatever he is, scum or town I bet his role is very much different than mine, or at least, more interesting.

Gladly. My role is below.

7a928634d9.jpg
You are Robin and you are aligned with the Superheroes. You look up to Batman and, like him, possess both strength and technology. Nonetheless, you’re still his sidekick, so while a lot of people look up to him, they often look down at you.

Passive Ability: The Batcave

The moment you had heard of the danger everyone was in, you rushed to the Batcave for any intel you could find, but while you were doing so, someone walked into the Batcave. During night 0, you will approach that person and receive a link to a quicktopic so you can talk to them.

That person I had the conversation with was Jesi, who if you remember, was lynched Day 1 and was Batman. My passive ability has been useless since Jesi's lynch, and I have no active abilities at all.

@Celever sure here you go.

Forgot this: I didn't get my results at first in night 2.

Here's mine

I also can't seem to quote the conversation with my role in it, all I have as an option is to reply, so I am just copying what comes up in the text box

Yo, for us to be in MYLO and there to me no discussion whatsoever is pretty worrying. I believe only myself, Celever and Lorde have voted so I think we need opinions from the rest of you.

I meant to ask this earlier but is it common for the town to have redundancy of two effects? Namely both Daredevil (Mirdo) and The Flash (Little Cherrim) being watchers? Doubly so since Mirdo seems to me as just being a stronger watcher, which I believe should (and it does) raise a red flag?

I am considering swapping to voting Mirdo for that alone, but I wouldn't mind some conformation from one of the more experienced players on that (*Cough* @Celever)

@mordacazir you have requested I make a post, yet all you have contributed today is a claim, and at least for me, you are teetering on the scum scale. You mention you think Celever could be using his influence as a part of scums strategy. What is your thoughts on that at the moment? Enough you think they are scum?

@TheSceptileMaster you haven't commented much at all today either, nor have you claimed, and no one has called you out on it so I am right now. Thoughts? Opinions? Voice?, come on

@GM DracLord wouldn't mind if you piped in either to be honest

@Little Cherrim The post is nice to have almost everything there, but you haven't put your thoughts out there either. You are practically confo town barring Celever having an elaborate play. Do you have anything to add?

Could we please get a vote count @scattered mind or @double o squirtle

Sorry Vracken.
My thoughts about the mirdo lynch, if there is one occurring, is a bit mixed. Mirdo seems to be scum overall, but it could be a newbie town reaction. He doesn't look very coached either. So i am in confusion about his lynch, and prefer not to vote yet. If i am missing something about the case, sorry.

I can see what you are saying, but I will point out there is only one really experienced player left in Celever, and none of the other two were scum (this actually also increased my suspicion of Celever). Moving down the list, we are left with people who all have under 10 games experience (except maybe mord). Based on what I have seen of them, they are in no position to coach. Personally I don't think Coaching could have been too much of a factor this game

I think that this late game, and with no scum lynched to the best of our knowledge, amybody who has had more than two times with scum could be coaching mirdo, although a little unlikely do to your reasons vrack. So @Clever, just to understand something a little better, when you got my ability, you can use it multiple times as far as I understand, correct. If so, we have two confo town doctors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back