Finished Mafia LVI : Revolt at the Zoo -- GAME OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP is contradicting himself and is trying to move the crowd away from Jplap once he got other votes. This what makes me think he is scum and possibly Jplap's scumbuddy

##VOTE:NP
You have an interesting point.

I'mma just ##UNVOTE for now. Zone is definitely not the best lynch anymore, in my eyes at least.

I'm looking at Mariano, Jplap, TE, and NP to a lesser extent. If yall want explanations for any of those, just ask.

NP is contradicting himself and is trying to move the crowd away from Jplap once he got other votes. This what makes me think he is scum and possibly Jplap's scumbuddy

Neither of those are reads dude. One is a vote to get reactions and the other is a question to see how Vi is thinking.
I townread Jplap because I'm feeling genuine frustration from him about being scumread. I've townread him for most of this time.
I'm looking at Mariano, Jplap, TE, and NP to a lesser extent. If yall want explanations for any of those, just ask.
Have any interesting unique reads?
What are the current reasons for suspecting Nick again?
What are the current reasons for suspecting Nick again?
He's one of the people who have been sitting on the sidelines and are just bandwagoning and not making thoughts for themselves and just going with the flow of the thread rather than trying to catch scum.
There are few others like him out there who I'm keeping an eye on but he's most egregious in this respect.

How is your vote getting the game somewhere?
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Professor_jplap

That's not an answer. Why are you saying it's getting nowhere and not making at effort to have it go somewhere? It's not like RVS magically goes away on its own.

hmm.. fair enough.

So, we can have double voters, triple voters or anything like that and we wouldn't know?
That fact that it was even mentioned in passing sorta hints at that to me

Zone's slight town.
So are you, Ninja.
DFL's slight scum

TE asked you to give reasoning and you ignored them. Also that DFL read is weird. Is he even playing? Did he make a post? How did you come up with him? Also also.. you are one of the first 5 posters (yes I am still on that theory).

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Kiiruma

How does one tell that someone is particularly scummy? This is a skill I obviously need to have as I'm not really reading anyone as sum atm.

How does one tell that someone is particularly scummy? This is a skill I obviously need to have as I'm not really reading anyone as sum atm.

One is scummy for lots of possible reasons like:

- staying under the radar: Focusing on players that ere already discussed and talk about them once in a blue moon and then vanishing.
- Contradiction- says something then does something against that in a way that has no seemingly explanation
- Avoiding answering questions- commenting on other posts.
- Makes posts that has no real contribution - things that everyone already knows.
- Focused on roles and abilities and trying to gain information on them instead or more than person's alignment
- Reacting only to Zone (like Mariano, I am watching you btw).
- Doing something that is not like him in past games where he was town
- Agreeing too much with the general public. No original thought

And many more. Basically you can just look for other people's cases and see if you agree with their logic or not. If you agree just say so and if not write what bothers you with that case.

One is a vote to get reactions and the other is a question to see how Vi is thinking.
I'll bite.

I don't really see this as likely because of a point TE brought up previously.

if he was inexperienced he'd likely ask his fellow scum in the scumchat for help instead of making a post. I remember when i was first time scum in Dracs game a few games ago and I was clueless and asked for help from Roz multiple times
I think that if NP was Jplap's scumbuddy, he would make sure that jplap doesn't pull something like this, allowing Jplap to be suspected and potentially preventing him from being suspected by association. I feel like what you're suspecting NP for is way too obvious for someone to make as a mistake or to hide their cover.

He's one of the people who have been sitting on the sidelines and are just bandwagoning and not making thoughts for themselves and just going with the flow of the thread rather than trying to catch scum.
While I entirely agree with this I think Nick's situation in general is just a pain because he did this in the last game I played with him, where I was a new player linked to him and was seeking guidance from him, however he was inactive the entire game and I had to ask other people like bb for help. That combined with how bad I've seen his inactivity be in other forum games, I don't think it's a suspicious thing for him to do, just a bad thing for him to do.

With that being said though this is my last check through the thread before the day ends, so I'm most likely just going to be keeping my vote the same. I don't really think the current big suspects of the game are scum because I think the way they're acting is just related to their actual personality rather than just making scumtells, jplap is the biggest person I'm suspecting so I'm just keeping my vote on him for now.

Because the site has been under maintenance, the day phase has been extended. Day will now end in 1.5 hours.

D1 Vote Count #5
Zone Q11: 3 (L-6)| MegaPod_781 [#30], GekkisaiDaiNi [#63-#221], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#69-#161], Mariano11887 [#107], Professor_Jplap [#231]
Ninja Penguin: 2 | Zone Q11 [#29], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#36], scattered mind [#218-#224]
TeamAqua4Life: 1 | Professor_Jplap [#48-#76], Ninja Penguin [#204]
GM Draclord: 1 | Kiiruma [#33]
Kiiruma: 1 | scattered mind [#224]
Mariano11887: 1 | Tigger [#143]
Professor_Jplap: 1 | Ninja Penguin [#49-#165], VioletValkyrie [#53], TeamAqua4Life [#55-#183], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#66-#69]

GekkisaiDaiNi: 0 | GM Draclord [#32-#141], NinjaPenguin [#35-#49]
Jadethepokemontrainer: 0 | Professor_Jplap [#40-#48]
MegaPod_781: 0| GekkisaiDaiNi [#31-#63], scattered mind [#57-#218]
scattered mind: 0 | TeamAqua4Life [#43-#55]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 0| Professor_Jplap [#76-#201], Ninja Penguin [#165-#204], TeamAqua4Life [#188-#202]

No vote: Blinkehyo, GekkisaiDaiNi, GM DracLord, Jadethepokemontrainer, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK, TOTAL_EPICNESS

Majority: 9 votes
Hours remaining: ~24 hrs
Past vote counts: [#1], [#2], [#3], [#4]
Note: This vote count does not show any decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Note: If you do not vote by day end, you WILL be penalised. You do not want to be penalised.

@tigger and @Dusk Form Lycanroc need to make at least one more post to meet activity requirements.

I've been talking to Jade and am satisfied with their posting so far. However, Tigger and Dusk Form have both been absent for the last 24 - 48 hours.

Last edited:
TE asked you to give reasoning and you ignored them. Also that DFL read is weird. Is he even playing? Did he make a post? How did you come up with him? Also also.. you are one of the first 5 posters (yes I am still on that theory).

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Kiiruma
Scattered definitely isn't pushing the easy lynch options here I think he's town.
Okay first this is like your tenth game and I'm annoyed that only now you're asking this. Scattered's list he gave is fine, but I think it misses the number 1 concept behind scumhunting: are they genuinely trying to catch and lynch scum, or are they trying to survive? Scattered listed some stuff that's a manifestation of this issue, but you can go a ton deeper into considering people's motives behind their posts, the intended effect of them, the perspective and angle they're going from, etc. and catch scum super well that way also (this is the source of a big picture mafia argument between if reading people on content or tone is more effective).
While I entirely agree with this I think Nick's situation in general is just a pain because he did this in the last game I played with him, where I was a new player linked to him and was seeking guidance from him, however he was inactive the entire game and I had to ask other people like bb for help. That combined with how bad I've seen his inactivity be in other forum games, I don't think it's a suspicious thing for him to do, just a bad thing for him to do.
The thing is that he hasn't been inactive. To the contrary, he's posted over ten times so far this day phase. You might think it would be less because Nick has contributed none of his own thoughts in any of those posts, besides when I asked for more explanation after sheeping me.

It seems that the site is a bit unstable right now, so I will be extending the day phase by a full 23 hours. This is the up-to-date countdown: link.

I won’t argue with NP’s case on me as I’ve been more active this Day 1 than most and recent personal events have me a bit flustered right now (rip my dog). At this point I am just waiting for Tigger and DFL to get active so I can actually read everyone as a group without having to post some and then go wait for somebody else.

The thing is that he hasn't been inactive. To the contrary, he's posted over ten times so far this day phase. You might think it would be less because Nick has contributed none of his own thoughts in any of those posts, besides when I asked for more explanation after sheeping me.
So it's less of being inactive and more just not contributing, that makes sense. With that reasoning I could see Nick possibly being scum, though I'm not convinced from that reason to move my suspicions off Jplap to target Nick instead.

I won’t argue with NP’s case on me as I’ve been more active this Day 1 than most and recent personal events have me a bit flustered right now (rip my dog). At this point I am just waiting for Tigger and DFL to get active so I can actually read everyone as a group without having to post some and then go wait for somebody else.
You have 13 other players. You can read some of them.

Only Zone vs NP, I'm not sure whose better to keep but if I have to choose, I rather NP styas

##VOTE : Zone

This will be my last post.

##VOTE:Q11
Only Zone vs NP, I'm not sure whose better to keep but if I have to choose, I rather NP styas

##VOTE : Zone

This will be my last post.
Neither of you have ever expressed anti-zone sentiments and then y’all pull this out of nowhere? Blinkey didn’t even give his reasoning and Drac hasn’t once given any of his reads. these are both incredibly suspicious and now I’m really thinking y’all are a scum team trying to take an easy lynch as this is the literal definition of bandwagoning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back