Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT move your vote off Math. If you do, you allow the mafians to get together and lynch a townie.

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK Math is confirmed scum, he even openly admitted it himself. You should be voting him.

Btw. I refuse to talk about bastard part of my role.
I don't even know mine...
I also want everyone to finaly claim theirs usernames.
Is that even safe? I imagine for some people it would automatically give away their role, and I remember Zone saying in-thread when I joined that that's something I shouldn't do just to be safe.
I still think not telling our usernames is a bad idea. Especially when I don't know how a scum's username would look like.
Also... @MathBlade is this Java Guy one of yours?
Why are you allowed to talk with MathBlade when literally almost everyone stopped me from doing so?

Usernames are NAI and should be treated as such. Usernames are only meant to soft your role or just be there for flavor. However, I think eevee needs our username to find this java guy, maybe they know the java guy username?

Mine is PartyAnimal

Zone the worst that can happen is you dying for claiming yours, I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU HACKERS, I HAVE A TRICK UP MY SLEEVE

I have no clue, the fact that I didn't die right away probably means it would be a kill after a lynch nudge nudge wink wink

also I refuse to believe they would put a username vigilante but not a claim vigilante, since people have already claimed their abilties and no one has died from that.

Especially when I don't know how a scum's username would look like.
But I would think a scum would either make up a fake username to convince us they're town, or use some kind of ability to prevent that, wouldn't they? Would it make any difference?

I have no clue, the fact that I didn't die right away probably means it would be a kill after a lynch nudge nudge wink wink
also I refuse to believe they would put a username vigilante but not a claim vigilante, since people have already claimed their abilties and no one has died from that.
Okay, well I guess that clears that up?
Mine is HockeyBro01.

You know, the most fitting username for me. Thanks NP.
But I would think a scum would either make up a fake username to convince us they're town, or use some kind of ability to prevent that, wouldn't they? Would it make any difference?
...welp, sure then.
I am Zone Q11 the 144th! The Ultimate Village Idiot!
(It's kinda sad how I know that nobody will get the reference...) Jokes aside, I am VillageIdiot144.

Day 4 End
Developer's Note: 11/2/18
"Thank you to everybody that voted. We are proud to announce that today we have had a success! Congratulations, and good job on today's work! We will update you soon on our plans for tomorrow.

It also appears that MathBlade, VioletValkyrie, and Firekitten were the players whose votes the Hackers revealed."

MathBlade was lynched. They were:
You are Mark (Username: MarkPlays), and you are aligned with the Hackers. A fading YouTube star, your videos never can gain the attention they used to. Perhaps your audience has aged up or your dark humor doesn't appeal anymore, but no matter what, you simply can't replicate your past success. And so you've resorted to hacking, so your videos of your amazing village can gain as many views as possible.

Passive Ability: Hacker Chat
You have a chat with all of your fellow hackers, to talk about how you plan to evade detection. The link to that chat will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Active Ability: Flashy Titles
One of your top YouTube view techniques is to grab attention with an exciting (albeit fake) line, causing your videos to be shared. Now, you can get your fake headlines into the game. Once during the game, you may PM me ##TITLE: Line. That line will be featured in the next day update.

Active Ability: AFKing Noobs
As a pro gamer, you have a special kind of distaste for casuals, and your fans agree with you. In fact, one of your fans have found a way to help eliminate them. By abusing an AFK account notification system in the game, you can delete the accounts of inactive players. Once a day, you may PM me ##AFK: Player, where the player was on the inactive list with 24 hours remaining in the day. You will abuse the AFK glitch to that player's account. You cannot use this ability on the same day any other Hackers eliminate a player’s account.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Hackers.

100Final Vote Count
@MathBlade (6): VioletValkyrie, firekitten, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous, Anonymous
TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK (2): MathBlade, Anonymous
Firekitten (1): Anonymous

Not Voting: None

The player who is lynched is tagged.

Inactivity List (Nick was on limited access until Wednesday and will be judged by his pace rather than just post quantity):
Did not post five times today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Did not post ten times today (pace of twice a day):
@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
@GM DracLord
@Luispipe8

MathBlade has achieved their secondary objective, but their account has been eliminated, so their role will not be buffed.

Do not post. Day 5 will begin when I have processed all of the actions. This should be in less than two hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back