Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@firekitten How is your ability to check the bastard elements of people's roles related to your indie wincon?
Something about inviting the devs of this game to a party, and getting them so drunk they tell me secrets of someone role, ask violet they have my full role.
However, violet not telling you my role is interesting.

Oh. Huh. That's actually a good point.
Which means that one person among NICK and bbninjas is confirmed town...
...too much thinking. Rather, how did you and bbninjas even get acquainted? If NICK's through your ability, firekitten through the event, then how did you start communicating with bbninjas?
Sorry, I'm just only telling people this stuff when they ask, I wasn't really aware I was actually able to say things about my role after you told me not to when I entered the game. My active ability allows me to make a chat with one other person and I can use it three times. I used my first time to make a chat with bb and that's all I've done with it so far. I have three chats, my passive twin chat with Nick/Aqua, the tavern chat with the two of us and Firekitten, and my ability chat with bbninjas.

Something about inviting the devs of this game to a party, and getting them so drunk they tell me secrets of someone role, ask violet they have my full role.
However, violet not telling you my role is interesting.
I honestly forgot, and after you not wanting me to out you as Agent X, I've got no clue what I should and should be saying to people right now for your sake.

That being said, that's exactly what his role is, but I still don't really understand how the win condition is connected to that. Just that "That's the way it is".

I reveal that part of my role after the host add the missing information from first update
...? I don't get what you want to say.
Don't have to be a traitor as a traitor.
It's more like... I don't think that only reason to ask to be killed is being mad.
You seemed like you had some plan behind it. Could be other role-based thing.
Paranoid Gun Owner to kill scum?
Bulletproof to waste theirs kill?

The thing is - I do believe that you was asking to be killed for real, it wasn't fake, but I can't really pinpoint the full reason why you was doing it in the first place.

I'm guessing your ability would answer this question, but not sharing it might be smarter.
Well. Whatever you think I was planning by getting myself killed: It is way less smart, dramatic and climatic than you think.
It indeed has to do with my role, and if you read my posts carefully, then you should know what it is or at least guess what it is.
It should be 4 vs 2 vs 1 rn.
Misslynch makes it 2 vs 2 vs 1, so MyLo. Possibly even worse if my traitor Zone theory is right (Since it would lose a townie and GAIN a scum), but... welp again.
Scum would have to wifom it, so it's still somehow good. Plus I don't really think FK will betray me anytime soon (love ya ~<3).
Stop pushing ideas that I want, but can't have!

Sorry, I'm just only telling people this stuff when they ask, I wasn't really aware I was actually able to say things about my role after you told me not to when I entered the game. My active ability allows me to make a chat with one other person and I can use it three times. I used my first time to make a chat with bb and that's all I've done with it so far. I have three chats, my passive twin chat with Nick/Aqua, the tavern chat with the two of us and Firekitten, and my ability chat with bbninjas.
It is unbelievable that that tavern chat is still ongoing...

It indeed has to do with my role, and if you read my posts carefully, then you should know what it is or at least guess what it is.

Nah, that's enough for me tbh.

I mean, you really seemed like you wanted to be attacked, but there was something more to it which I didn't understand.
I do believe it and I don't think you need to out it anyway.

You are Jake (Username: 1337Doge), and you are aligned with the Players. When not programming or making sure you’re on track for valedictorian, you spend your time on My Bastard Village. The game has very deep mechanics and a lot of impressive features along with having some open-source code, which creates a challenge that you really enjoy and would never try to subvert.

Passive Ability: Annoying Twin
Your twin brother, Michael, also plays this game. Normally, you wouldn’t even bother with that stupid jock, but he’s popular so you figure associating with him might make you seem cool. You have a chat with Michael, and the link to that chat will be sent to you in a separate PM.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to the Players.

That should be fake.

Like Violet has chat AND ability to create chats with people, and this has only one passive?

I can confirm: Town
But if you two are masons... Then bbninjas would be the primary target while roz would be bbninjas' follow up target (in other words: second target).
Copy/Paste
Aha. I see.
I mean, you really seemed like you wanted to be attacked, but there was something more to it which I didn't understand.
I do believe it and I don't think you need to out it anyway.
...it appears that you still don't understand the irrational factor that is originated from my homeforum.
and this has only one passive?
Hm... Fair point. @VioletValkyrie, does your passive ability describe whether your masonbuddy is town or not? If not, then despite being able to work together, one (or rather any) of you will go back to square one. (Though from my POV only. Surely the other town has better stuff to look and think at.)

also I may or may not have lied about my score so bb does a tiny bit better. I actually got higher then that
Wo

Thought you said fear. What factor
So basically, where I come from nobody's rational. At least not as rational as this forum. It was more about the fun than the game itself. In one of our latest games (the one before bbninjas and scattered joined), there is somebody who (basically) ratted out the last scum. Why? For the flavor text that was not even part of the game mechanics.
Before I became the person I am today, I was basically just like that: You play to win, but don't lose yourself in it. A part of me still acts outside my alignment and that is not because of some well-thought tactics, but simply because I play as I usually do. All the time. Whether as scum or town.

##VOTE: firekitten If you are indie then you need to be fully transparent with your role and wincon, do I’d like a fullclaim. Right now you’re my default lynch because I don’t know who he is scum.

Wait BB did violet never tell you my ACTUAL role, this is interesting and may lead to gamesolving based on your answer, especially since what I told them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back