Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
word word word word word
word word word word word word word
word word word word word

I wish that the game was spiced up more with a new mechanic.

Reason is if I wish for a pro town it will become corrupted into a bad wish, If I wish for a bad wish they may troll me and leaving it as bad.
Give us something exciting @NinjaPenguin
This post isn't bolded and is also one-shot so you can't take it back, so please redo it with correct formatting if this is in fact what you'd like to wish.

wait I forgot to bold it again RIP

word word word word word
word word word word word

word word word word word
word word word word word

wHaT's tHe wOrSt tHiNg tHaT cOuLd hApPeN

Honestly though this is probably the best thing that I could have wished for cause If I wished for everyone to be healed. everyone would probably die. if I wish that the mafia had unlimited kills and could kill everyone at the same time they would probably troll me by leaving it the same.

wHaT's tHe wOrSt tHiNg tHaT cOuLd hApPeN
Me not dying because the GM decided to troll me by forcibly aiming both scum and doctor at me and then roleblocker blocks doctor so the kill would succeed.
(^ summary N1 from Game #21 in NUF where scattered was the target of a chain of unfortunate events)
I laugh every time I think about it, but now I really want it.

Madness of demons
Is rage. While our hope is the
Madness of angels
--- --- ---
... @firekitten, I would have to disagree on your event. You know what my ability is, so it might sound good at first. But when you think of the duration of its effects... You know what I am trying to say, right?

-> What do you mean you don't have any? It's the simple question of "Who do you think are the top three scum?"!
-> What do you mean over? ...scattered, just go read all the pages. In Page 18, NP posted the 5th Update. Hope that that clarifies things for you. Else you may as well be a semi-inactive scum in my eyes.

Ouch. You seem to have been taking a beating by RL lately... Good luck with RL!
-on the other hand, are you even sure you can keep up with this game's pace? Sure, things might have died down a bit lately, but if you're as inactive as scattered, then I am basically playing with bbninjas, firekitten, and Violet. I haven't heard of Drac and Luis in a while and NICK's posts are basically Confusion (Pokemon Move). *went to count amount of players* Apparently I even forgot about roz and Dogger because they haven't talked in a long while.

You have no idea
RL has been shitty yeah
Haikus are evil

I struggle with words
So this makes it a lot worse
I want the next day

Then I can talk more
Right now it is difficult
To make words at all

Hey little kitty,
What you though might not be all,
But that is all given

When time come will I,
To thought to give more of it,
But for now do wait.

I wonder why why,
When chance given no takers,
Offer not repeat

Hey little kitty,
What you though might not be all,
But that is all given

When time come will I,
To thought to give more of it,
But for now do wait.

I wonder why why,
When chance given no takers,
Offer not repeat
...still don't understand anything of what you just said.

Word Word word word word
word word word word word

Aside from the fact that too many people are trying to get me killed without actually giving any real reasons...

... I don't have much else to say. I haven't really been scumhunting since I can't actually get anyone killed. v_v

Word word word word word
word word word word word

TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

word word word word word
word word word word word

Is there a point for me to use haiku now that I accidentely posted without it?

...oi. The odds of seven failures in a row is almost as equal as one success. Don't tell me there is some sort of criteria we need to fulfill to actually kill anyone by reporting them?

Also... I am still dubious as to whether voting anyone grants you that ability or not. It still seems like a honey trap to me.

As for scattered mind's question: Because there is nothing left to protect or gain for me if I continue this game.
Ever since I came back from Mafia Universe, I have stopped trusting everyone and especially not bbninjas and firekitten who sounds like trustworthy experts.
Yet they are not only the most active players, but they also know the only useful ability I have. With this already, I am basically already a pawn for scum: Ready to be killed or used at at any time they want to.
I participated the Easter Egg event for fun at first, but when I finally found it, I was exhilarated even though I kept cursing for the one who put it IN THE FORM OF ELLIPSES! -but then I heard that that ability (to question the GM) was also stolen.
If that ability fell onto the hands of town, then they would've said anything about it, yet I find nothing of the sorts in the thread. Unless it is Drac who's been speaking in a more cryptic English than I do, then it must be scum who's used up that ability. In that case, I may as well go YOLO and thus I shot at bbninjas, who has a high potential of being a deep wolf. Arguments for killing him are basically because of paranoia and because he seemed too town to be town. Yet again, I failed to succeed.
And with "the church" -of which I don't know who possesses it- being the final event ability, I simply stopped seeing the point of my existence in this game. Plus, the ability to buff other's abilities (<- presumably the ability of "the church") sucks anyway when it comes to my ability so there is not much to do for me anymore.

You may argue something among the lines of "If yer town, stop bickerin' an' help town finding scum!" But there is no point in that anymore. This game's gone too silent and cryptic for me to gain any information. Inactivity and these N2 Maf Vig claim by the GM is seriously annoying to the bone so I figured I may as well give up. Who knows, perhaps scum will kill me and tracker or watcher (if we still have any of them) will find a scum. Or perhaps scum will just be scum, kill someone else and frame me for it. Meh, just try to lynch me D3 and see what happens.

There is no tomorrow for me. Unless scum are actual bastards playing as a bastard in a bastard game, they would kill me. If not, then I will simply start acting like a tunneler. Keep voting anyone and everyone who has two faces.

Read second order of business.

Zone Q11

I must clearly be
said bastard as I don’t
Believe zone at all

word word word word word
word word word word word

The problem with ITA'S is the fact that they are meant to be used for much larger games, They aren't really good as town's main lynching option and may as well not exist in a small game. However still they are a cool mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back