Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I skimmed the thread and all I found was
-discussion on scumhunting on D1
-A case on quaking which is going to be muted cause he is subbing out.. Deja vu anyone?

So instead of scanning the last 5 pages.. can anyone ask me a question? like what I think about someone in particular for any reason.
That would really help me to get into this game and start getting active.

##UNVOTE

-A case on quaking which is going to be muted cause he is subbing out.. Deja vu anyone?
Yes. I have one here. Not much to say about it though. I stopped being an inactive-hunter after all.
So instead of scanning the last 5 pages.. can anyone ask me a question? like what I think about someone in particular for any reason.
That would really help me to get into this game and start getting active.

##UNVOTE
For starters: Do you think town or scum (or rather anyone) can properly scumhunt at D1, without anyone dead, without any proper discussion about role reveals, without claims or roles, and without any claims of anyone using any ability? PLUS!! With basically half of all players either voting for random or half-baked reasons or saying that others should scumhunt without doing anything useful in particular themselves?

Yes. I have one here. Not much to say about it though. I stopped being an inactive-hunter after all.

For starters: Do you think town or scum (or rather anyone) can properly scumhunt at D1, without anyone dead, without any proper discussion about role reveals, without claims or roles, and without any claims of anyone using any ability? PLUS!! With basically half of all players either voting for random or half-baked reasons or saying that others should scumhunt without doing anything useful in particular themselves?

Of course. Scumhunting doesnt have to rely on roles/flips/votes
It can be a lot of things. For example: level of aggressivness.. change in read with accordance to the sudden majority without an actual reason and echoing and AtE. The list goes on.

Can you ask me a question that is more fitting to this particular game? Because that one fits more to the general mafia discussion thread... I mean.. it's not really going to help anyone to progress.

##UNVOTE

I may have been tunneling a little too hard on R3 tbh. Turns out drac is entirely useless to me and I would put them back in the lynch pool, However I don't recommend it RN.
Can you ask me a question that is more fitting to this particular game? Because that one fits more to the general mafia discussion thread... I mean.. it's not really going to help anyone to progress.
Who do you think our lynch should be today?

Of course. Scumhunting doesnt have to rely on roles/flips/votes
It can be a lot of things. For example: level of aggressivness.. change in read with accordance to the sudden majority without an actual reason and echoing and AtE. The list goes on.

...sigh. How unlogical.

Fine. Here's one: mordacazir said early in the beginning that firekitten is "reaching here" and voted bbninjas immediately afterwards. Only after getting pointed out of this thing did mordacazir vote firekitten. What do you think of mordacazir? Was that behaviour of his suspicious?
Another one: TheR3DX has talked some times here and there. You said early in the beginning that you would give him some time (before you give your judgement on him). The only thing that I can remember about TheR3DX aside from his initial post was his backvote at The Last Shaymin who voted TheR3DX first. The Last Shaymin then said (after some time) that it was a random vote and this situation eventually gets dissolved. What do you think of both of them now?
Another one: Luis is not interested in scumhunting when basically everyone is chaotically voting and telling everyone to scumhunt (at this point, the discussion goes back to the previous one), if not everyone then at least bbninjas seems to be highly invested in squeezing more talks from Luis. Luis is also very disappointed at his voters who consist of: 1) a random voter who has yet to talk a lot, 2) somebody who doesn't get that Luis' vote on firekitten was a random vote, and 3) somebody who pressures votes Luis for answers even though Luis has already answered.What do you make out of this?
And finally: Read my fishy posts at #125 and #127 and tell me what you think of me.

quaking wanting to sub out does not and should not change anyone's vote on him.

Right now TLS or Nick. Their posts one after the other outright stating their input would be useless seem weird and feels like they're trying to tip us off.
[says that Morda, R3 and Luis are potentially suspicious]
...and if you are suspicious of those people, you should be placing a vote on them. In particular for @Luispipe8, I don't understand why I'm having to tell you this...

...and if you are suspicious of those people, you should be placing a vote on them. In particular for @Luispipe8, I don't understand why I'm having to tell you this...
...sigh. I told you before: The only ones I trust on bias are you, scattered and Luis. Everyone else has equally have my suspicions.
As of now I am kind of trying to make mordacazir an enemy to me though. Trying to tick him off to get his reactions and potentially vote me for the sake of any sort of progress.
In fact, I would be surprised if not everyone is thinking that I am fishy. Those people are either scum or saints.

...sigh. I told you before: The only ones I trust on bias are you, scattered and Luis. Everyone else has equally have my suspicions.
As of now I am kind of trying to make mordacazir an enemy to me though. Trying to tick him off to get his reactions and potentially vote me for the sake of any sort of progress.
In fact, I would be surprised if not everyone is thinking that I am fishy. Those people are either scum or saints.
Have you voted someone that you find MOST SUSPICIOUS?

If YES ---> leave your vote their and find some proper incriminating evidence on them.
If NO ---> move your vote and find some proper incriminating evidence for someone. (Or bandwagon, I suppose.)

Have you voted someone that you find MOST SUSPICIOUS?

If YES ---> leave your vote their and find some proper incriminating evidence on them.
If NO ---> move your vote and find some proper incriminating evidence for someone. (Or bandwagon, I suppose.)
Are you kidding me? I literally told you- ...perhaps this is a better wording then: Everyone else are equally suspicious. EQUAL. No one is more nor less suspicious than the other. As for bandwagonning: I already did! TLS was the one with the highest bandwagon, but now they have two votes including mine! Any other bandwagons would be either you or Luis and neither of you are suspicious (yet) to me, and the third bandwagon would be myself! Anyone, even newbie town, knows that voting yourself is suspicious AF, so the only thing I can do is stay at TLS!

...sigh. How unlogical.

Fine. Here's one: mordacazir said early in the beginning that firekitten is "reaching here" and voted bbninjas immediately afterwards. Only after getting pointed out of this thing did mordacazir vote firekitten. What do you think of mordacazir? Was that behaviour of his suspicious?
Another one: TheR3DX has talked some times here and there. You said early in the beginning that you would give him some time (before you give your judgement on him). The only thing that I can remember about TheR3DX aside from his initial post was his backvote at The Last Shaymin who voted TheR3DX first. The Last Shaymin then said (after some time) that it was a random vote and this situation eventually gets dissolved. What do you think of both of them now?
Another one: Luis is not interested in scumhunting when basically everyone is chaotically voting and telling everyone to scumhunt (at this point, the discussion goes back to the previous one), if not everyone then at least bbninjas seems to be highly invested in squeezing more talks from Luis. Luis is also very disappointed at his voters who consist of: 1) a random voter who has yet to talk a lot, 2) somebody who doesn't get that Luis' vote on firekitten was a random vote, and 3) somebody who pressures votes Luis for answers even though Luis has already answered.What do you make out of this?
And finally: Read my fishy posts at #125 and #127 and tell me what you think of me.

1. Not so much. I could see myself changing to the one I was pointed out of being accused more by myself (I got lost in my own words) BUT as scum, I think I would be afraid to backpadel so obviously. It doesnt mean he's townie for it either because it can always be a slip.

2. R3 is still on the fense because he is still doing things that can be easily attributed to newbe scum and newbe town. TLS is playing very similarly to how he played once as town. He is very willing to help and voicing his willingness to participate but also his problems to do so. So I don't know about the chances of that behavior being fake.

3. It's really an odd case. When there are some votes on you and none of them are for the same reason.. you might understand that there is a reason why people feel that way.. but when each vote comes without a real case.. its problematic.. Not wanting to scumhunt during D1 is just a playstyle. Town can have it and scum can have it. Sad but true and definitely not telling.

4. I will.

Are you kidding me? I literally told you- ...perhaps this is a better wording then: Everyone else are equally suspicious. EQUAL. No one is more nor less suspicious than the other. As for bandwagonning: I already did! TLS was the one with the highest bandwagon, but now they have two votes including mine! Any other bandwagons would be either you or Luis and neither of you are suspicious (yet) to me, and the third bandwagon would be myself! Anyone, even newbie town, knows that voting yourself is suspicious AF, so the only thing I can do is stay at TLS!
It is not possible for everyone to be equally suspicious... >.>

Anyway, I was just checking whether or not you had voted because we haven't gotten a vote count as of recent. \._./

1. Not so much. I could see myself changing to the one I was pointed out of being accused more by myself (I got lost in my own words) BUT as scum, I think I would be afraid to backpadel so obviously. It doesnt mean he's townie for it either because it can always be a slip.

2. R3 is still on the fense because he is still doing things that can be easily attributed to newbe scum and newbe town. TLS is playing very similarly to how he played once as town. He is very willing to help and voicing his willingness to participate but also his problems to do so. So I don't know about the chances of that behavior being fake.

3. It's really an odd case. When there are some votes on you and none of them are for the same reason.. you might understand that there is a reason why people feel that way.. but when each vote comes without a real case.. its problematic.. Not wanting to scumhunt during D1 is just a playstyle. Town can have it and scum can have it. Sad but true and definitely not telling.

4. I will.
Aside from TLS, every answer you just presented are basically THE reason D1 scumhunt is useless.

Contrary to how you are voting, Zone, I am voting someone who I think will flip scum. Someone subbing in for Quaking will not change his alignment, nor the fact that quaking's posts were indicative / scummy.

Contrary to how you are voting, Zone, I am voting someone who I think will flip scum. Someone subbing in for Quaking will not change his alignment, nor the fact that quaking's posts were indicative / scummy.
(-_-)
...okay.

To be fair everyone in this game should be at least as "paranoid" as I am with how we can't trust anything we're told.

a. I already stated it myself, my role so far /is/ useless. Of every time I've seen a role like mine being in a game, I believe only once or twice it has been relevant. That's why I said you could lynch me if that gives you enough info.
b. May I ask why is it that your that certain of me being town? I'm not saying I'm not, of course, you just seem too sure of it. And even if you thought I was town then your last post ranting about me not responding the way you wanted me to was completely unnecessary since you must have had your

So that we get our heads around "heads o tails" instead of actual scumhunting?

I'm still trying to force you to answer on the bottom part of post 142, but you are still not touching it.
You know this "most importantly" part.

I'm still trying to force you to answer on the bottom part of post 142, but you are still not touching it.
You know this "most importantly" part.
...? But... Unless your intention is to get Luis's readlise, Post 142 doesn't have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back