Finished Mafia LIV: My Bastard Village-Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about inviting the devs of this game to a party, and getting them so drunk they tell me secrets of someone role, ask violet they have my full role.
However, violet not telling you my role is interesting.
Violet just claimed to me and they very clearly do not have your full role (it is missing at least the bastard checker ability).

Actually, you know what. Why not. I shall bring the hackers to hell and back fo

See my fake claim was a bastard checker, It was a way to actually win events as people would trust me if I claimed that. However I ONLY EVER TOLD VIOLET THAT IT WAS A LIE. A while back I told violet that I'm not a bastard checker and I told them to tell you. HERE'S the most interesting part is that I even told them that I would be faking a check on drac saying he has 75% to actually get a right check. Violet agreed to this as I said "this would be a good reaction test to see what they do when they know they have a 75% chance of being correct" I kept telling them to tell you Which is why repeatedly I said did violet tell you, ask violet for my role. Ect. The fact that they didn't even when I told them to mean: THEY ARE IN HOOTS WITH DRAC. Think about it. I told them to do it multiple times, yet they never did. Hence why I kept pushing drac to see what they did, as I knew it wasn't their actual role. Basically, if drac flips scum violet is also scum here.

"Also DON'T tell drac about the 75% being false till later
You could use this as a reaction test"

"Of course, yeah."

See if he pushes on his zone check
which has a 75% chance of being correct
see if he pushes on bb
Basically Just watch what he does with everything."

"Gotcha."

My Role:You are Charles (Username: PartyAnimal), and you are aligned with yourself. As a professional party planner, you know how to have a blast. You started playing My Bastard Village, and it was kinda fun, but it really became something exciting when you discovered the tavern, where you can host local parties with your friends. This service is perfectly free to use, so there’s no use in you cheating. It is, however, always is your goal to become the life of the party...

Passive Ability: Party Hard
When you go to a party, you always want to participate in everything that's going on and become the coolest person in the room by showing off your skill in all types of games. As such, your win condition is winning three Game Update events this game. (Not every Game Update event can be won. If you are ever confused for some reason on what qualifies as "winning" a particular Game Update, feel free to ask).

Active Ability: Party Planning
Since you start up so many parties, you've learned how to get into contact with people through a variety of methods, and the DMs in this game are a super convenient feature to talk to people about your plans and get their thoughts. Once per player, you may PM me ##CHAT: Message to Player. That message will immediately be sent to that player, they will be able to give you one response, and then you will be able to give them one final response!

Win Condition: Be the winner in three Game Update events.

Message from aqua:
"How did you figure it out? Was it my hints or not?
Win Condition: Michael and you survive until to the end of the game.
Not a more (WORD REPLACED WITH WOLF) win as you can see. I can and intend to win with town."

Basically, you may or may not want to panick now

Actually, you know what. Why not. I shall bring the hackers to hell and back fo

See my fake claim was a bastard checker, It was a way to actually win events as people would trust me if I claimed that. However I ONLY EVER TOLD VIOLET THAT IT WAS A LIE. A while back I told violet that I'm not a bastard checker and I told them to tell you. HERE'S the most interesting part is that I even told them that I would be faking a check on drac saying he has 75% to actually get a right check. Violet agreed to this as I said "this would be a good reaction test to see what they do when they know they have a 75% chance of being correct" I kept telling them to tell you Which is why repeatedly I said did violet tell you, ask violet for my role. Ect. The fact that they didn't even when I told them to mean: THEY ARE IN HOOTS WITH DRAC. Think about it. I told them to do it multiple times, yet they never did. Hence why I kept pushing drac to see what they did, as I knew it wasn't their actual role. Basically, if drac flips scum violet is also scum here.

"Also DON'T tell drac about the 75% being false till later
You could use this as a reaction test"

"Of course, yeah."

See if he pushes on his zone check
which has a 75% chance of being correct
see if he pushes on bb
Basically Just watch what he does with everything."

"Gotcha."

My Role:You are Charles (Username: PartyAnimal), and you are aligned with yourself. As a professional party planner, you know how to have a blast. You started playing My Bastard Village, and it was kinda fun, but it really became something exciting when you discovered the tavern, where you can host local parties with your friends. This service is perfectly free to use, so there’s no use in you cheating. It is, however, always is your goal to become the life of the party...

Passive Ability: Party Hard
When you go to a party, you always want to participate in everything that's going on and become the coolest person in the room by showing off your skill in all types of games. As such, your win condition is winning three Game Update events this game. (Not every Game Update event can be won. If you are ever confused for some reason on what qualifies as "winning" a particular Game Update, feel free to ask).

Active Ability: Party Planning
Since you start up so many parties, you've learned how to get into contact with people through a variety of methods, and the DMs in this game are a super convenient feature to talk to people about your plans and get their thoughts. Once per player, you may PM me ##CHAT: Message to Player. That message will immediately be sent to that player, they will be able to give you one response, and then you will be able to give them one final response!

Win Condition: Be the winner in three Game Update events.

Message from aqua:
"How did you figure it out? Was it my hints or not?
Win Condition: Michael and you survive until to the end of the game.
Not a more (WORD REPLACED WITH WOLF) win as you can see. I can and intend to win with town."

Basically, you may or may not want to panick now
basically YOU MAY OR MAY NOT WANT TO GO ON CODE RED.
I... only see a heap of information to talk about. Not any reason to panick to be honest.

Basically y'all need me right now
and now...let the fight commence.
Not really. Whether as town or scum, you basically just offered me a great deal of information for free. Since there is no knowing whether the game will end if you win or not, you have become a high priority target now. Still not higher than bbninjas nor roz though. This paranoia for skilled players will never get away.
zone violet is a hacker with a person who's goal is to see them survive
--is what you're saying. I'm basically waiting for the opposing party (i.e. Violet) to react on this and let her respond. If she fails to meet my expectation by answering something among the lines of "I forgot about it" or basically anything related to RL, she's dead. Even if she somehow manages to convince me that your argument is incorrect, she'll still be suspicious for having more abilities than NICK though.

Game Update 18
Developer's Note: 11/4/18
The winners of last round are GM DracLord and roz_the_eevee by default, along with Firekitten, with a score of 13190 beating BB's non-submission.
WTxrj8b.jpg

For this next round, you will be playing Bottle Flip! The two players with the highest scores in the winner's bracket will advance, while the two player with the lowest scores in the loser's bracket will also continue. Submit your score via a screenshot within the next 23 hours with your name in one tab and Pokebeach open in another. If the game doesn't work for you for whatever reason, let me know and I'll give you a different one.

The following players have broken the word censor (mafia, proof, trust, explain, and choose) since we last checked in and as such have automatically lost this round: bbninjas, firekitten. This means that GM DracLord and roz_the_eevee have advanced to the final round of the winner's bracket.

100Vote Count 2
@GM DracLord (1): firekitten
bbninjas (0): Zone Q11
firekitten (1): bbninjas

Not Voting: TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK, GM DracLord, VioletValkyrie, roz_the_eevee, Zone Q11

The player who would currently be lynched if the day ended right now is tagged.

Inactivity List:
Has not posted two times today (pace of once a day):
Nobody!
Has not posted four times today (pace of twice a day):
Nobody!

There are 71 hours remaining in the day.

P.S.
@NinjaPenguin Can we fully quote messages that were sent via private chats, or must those messages be paraphrased?
You can copy paste messages in quote, just not with timestamps and other quote log things.
E.G.
"NP said 'Squids are cool'" is fine.
"Ninja Penguin 11/4/2018
Squids are cool" is not.

Last edited:
I feel so bad for Aqua rn
To be fair, I am stuck here with you (a confirmed indie) and five players of which two are scum and two are professional players. (Those were two variables.)
Basically, if roz or bbninjas is the scum, then I'll already lose a quarter of my determination to not get lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back