Finished Mafia 53: Twilight's Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to keep Jplap to benefit from his ability in case he is town, you need to offer an alternative or vote no lynch.
No lynch is never a good option. At this point I rather lynch anyone beside than Jlap (Claimed Ability) myself (obvious reason), KoN (nostalgia), Zone(new) or Celever (experience), you (your playstyle from 2 games before)

Let me correct this. I Voted Keeper simply because. I don't find him suspicious atm (It's been a while since I last played with him, I don't even remember how he plays)
##UNVOTE
I do find it is worth keeping Jlap since if his ability is true, it might be usefull somewhere along the line
About Keeper, I already corrected it though.
Here:
Whoops. I forgot. Drac voted Keeper as a greeting and not because of what I had said.
...still NAI though.

No lynch is never a good option. At this point I rather lynch anyone beside than Jlap (Claimed Ability) myself (obvious reason), KoN (nostalgia), Zone(new) or Celever (experience), you (your playstyle from 2 games before)

What do you think he should ask next time?

Hm... NinjaPenguin said in #182 that there are probably three scums and if jplap said the truth, then there is one Neutral / Third Party as well.
To be honest, I don't know any other questions. I do remember someone else asking good questions though.
Hang on, give me a couple of minutes.

Hm... NinjaPenguin said in #182 that there are probably three scums and if jplap said the truth, then there is one Neutral / Third Party as well.
To be honest, I don't know any other questions. I do remember someone else asking good questions though.
Hang on, give me a couple of minutes.
lol
It was you.
Can scum kill twice somehow?
Do all scums know each other?
Does any scum have a chat with any townie?

Solved? It will be solved when he will be lynched. :')
I'm actually probably willing enough to sheep eevee's random mechanical thing when I'm not sure at all Mariano is actually trying to win this for town either.
I'm not Drac but I'm gonna answer this for myself. I think if he wants to ask about scum, I like the QT type of question but not your other ones. I'd ask something about if scum have a rolecop (thinking more, basically every scumteam ever has a disruptive role). However, since he's already asked about the indie, it could be worth it to keep going down that path and ask if the indie needs to be eliminated for the town to win?
And clearly, if he was scum we are talking about an unintentional scummy mindset, so he would not know as a newbie scum that people will see that as scummy and would find it useful to use it as a defense.
Do you remember your first game as scum? Because I certainly remember that I was hardcore editing all my posts to look as good as I thought they could and being completely and utterly paranoid whenever I said anything.

P.S.
No because I would be decontextualising them. ctrl+f through the thread for your name and read every result, and then answer all the ones you've missed in a big post.
Noting that this stuff from Cel is absolutely ridiculous. Just quote the posts and ask him to click the arrow above them and read the context.

Let me correct this. I Voted Keeper simply because. I don't find him suspicious atm (It's been a while since I last played with him, I don't even remember how he plays)

##UNVOTE

I do find it is worth keeping Jlap since if his ability is true, it might be usefull somewhere along the line
You say this, but what is your actual Jplap read at this point?

The fact that you don't want to vote Jlap because of his "claimed ability," but your only reason for me is "nostalgia" (which isn't a reason at all) tells me that you simply didn't bother to read the thread before you first started posting. I guess that also explains your RVS/Bandwagon vote.

Jplap is at L-2. Just under 48 hours left in the day.

Guess there's nothing I can do now. No point in defending myself and I'm not to good at leads. Get to find out what my Farewell ability is tho.

@Everybody I don't care if you think Jplap is town or not; no matter what use can be derived from him. Tomorrow, Jplap is in a desperate need to tell us the truth. If we have him ask a question about scum, potential scum Jplap gets a free day of investigations for his team and just tells us what he already knows. But if we have him ask about if the indie is harmful or not, he is completely forced to tell us the truth or he's in trouble. To be able to tell the truth, he has to actually ask that question. Making him answer this useful question for us is just a simple win if he's a townie (since we wouldn't have mislynched him today) or scum (since he gives us info but doesn't have to opportunity to give him team any more than the town as a group). Leaving him alive tonight the more I think about it is always a win-win no matter what his alignment is (unless he in fact is an indie which I actually could see, but is still pretty unlikely).
Am I being crazy over here?

Greet
Thoughts on Jplap:
based on the shred of info I have on the show from wherever the hell it came from I think I know who his character is
I could see his ability being scum or town honestly. The question was definitely scummy and his actions were also scummy. at this point I think it’s safe to say Jplap is scum
Zone:
Seems towny. he’s willing to help, is active and hunts

Just read what NP said after my post
If we ask him about the indie he could just lie and the indie would say nothing as they probably don’t want to be revealed as the indie

Just read what NP said after my post
If we ask him about the indie he could just lie and the indie would say nothing as they probably don’t want to be revealed as the indie
Nah Jplap still couldn't lie about this at all. If the indie flipped at any point he'd be automatically confirmed as scum if he lied.

@NinjaPenguin - offer an alternative or vote no lynch, otherwise your post is good, but doesn’t really help progress.
My vote's on Mariano rn. He has the "playing to appease" vibe instead of trying to scumhunt and wagoned at a spot that looks bad imo. Plus eevee has something mechanical on him I think he's implying.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE:Mariano

Still need to add why he and Jplap are connected, but I am on the phone for a long time so-
Mariano was accused for voting with random.org and that his vote was not going to get any reaction. Then Jplap reacts to that vote despite not having to obviously, but if you think about it, it could easily be Mariano and Jplap’s attempt to negate the case on Mariano by showing that Mariano’s vote did get a reaction. It’s a stretch, but I’ll take it for today’s lynch so we can get that answer from Jplap and confirm or semi confirm his alignment.

In other news, I don't know how numbers work. You have a little more than 48 hours left in the day, not less.

Noting that this stuff from Cel is absolutely ridiculous. Just quote the posts and ask him to click the arrow above them and read the context.
You think he would? He's playing with minimal effort. He's not gonna go out of his way to contextualise the questions himself, even if it's to the minute extent of clicking an arrow, and so I wanted to make him.

Speaking of, @Professor_jplap for God's sake you still haven't answered my question after I told you where it is. Your answer is going to decide whether my vote is on you at the end of the day or not. So it's important you answer it.
@Everybody I don't care if you think Jplap is town or not; no matter what use can be derived from him. Tomorrow, Jplap is in a desperate need to tell us the truth. If we have him ask a question about scum, potential scum Jplap gets a free day of investigations for his team and just tells us what he already knows. But if we have him ask about if the indie is harmful or not, he is completely forced to tell us the truth or he's in trouble. To be able to tell the truth, he has to actually ask that question. Making him answer this useful question for us is just a simple win if he's a townie (since we wouldn't have mislynched him today) or scum (since he gives us info but doesn't have to opportunity to give him team any more than the town as a group). Leaving him alive tonight the more I think about it is always a win-win no matter what his alignment is (unless he in fact is an indie which I actually could see, but is still pretty unlikely).
Am I being crazy over here?
Yeah no. We don't care if the indie is harmful or not, frankly, until we find the indie. What do you think would be accomplished by finding it out now?

Second biggest scum in the game right now is @roz_the_eevee. Plants a vote saying they "may or may not" explain their reasons later, and lo and behold in their next post they didn't explain their reasons. BUT they also didn't move the vote, and still are acting like they think their target is scum. Despite never having provided a reason as to why. Nah. This ain't right. Even if jplap is scum he's putting in more effort than this, which is honestly insulting to the rest of the players who are trying to get progress done. If you're going to be so lazy to the point of not even attempting to justify where your vote is, don't sign up, because it's playing against your win condition and is bad sportsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back