Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Meh. It's okay.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

CrazyAipom

'Sup
Has anyone seen the new cover it's awesome!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=200618

I thinks it great that they put both players! It looks cool. I hope they use this cover, since I heard they is a chance they'll change it, but is up already on GameStop so we should get that cover. Anyways, what are your thoughts?

Well, this is good news for Madden: multiple people on the cover. Bad news: The Madden curse will sink Polumalu and Fitzgerald. Oh well, I still buy it, as I'm a big football fan.

I almost forgot about the curse! I hope Fitz doesn't get injured! *crosses fingers*

Edit: Heres an article with the curse and bigger picture of the cover.

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1161454.html

They started putting players on the cover in 1999. Since then, every player on the cover had an injury or a seriously bad year the next.

The curse is real. It even happened to Brett Farve. He became a Jet after the Madden NFL 09 cover showed him with the Packers.

The cover is really awesome. I like the good choice of the pictures for Polumalu and Fitzgerald.

Peyton Manning should've been, that could have been his last great year. He's my favorite player but despite his great stats has never graced the Madden Cover, maybe he'll get the exit Brett did except he won't screw it up. COLTS ALL THE WAY!

Any Colt fan would be up in arms if Peyton Manning was on the cover. If the curse does it's job and Manning gets hurt, they will blame him being on the cover of Madden.

i think this cover is disgusting , i mean the cards have all right to have someone on the cover and so does the steelers but when you put a steelers player that literaly lost his mvp shot for starting something at the bowl and making the steelers look heartless and just all around idiots is not good

Back