• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

- Mad Dragon Bomber (Hydregion/Electrode)

Starblade

Something
(The below translations are from Red Collection)
Hydreigon – Darkness – HP150
Stage 2 – Evolves from Zweilous

Ability: Dark Aura
All Energy attached to this Pokemon becomes Darkness Energy.

[D][D][D][D] Dangerous Blade: 60 damage. Choose 2 of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon, and this attack also does 40 damage to each of those Pokemon (don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench).

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 3

Zweilous - Darkness - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Deino

[C] Double Hit: 20x damage. Flip 2 coins, this attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
[D][C][C] Strength: 50 damage.

Retreat: 2

Deino - Darkness - HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Headbutt: 10 damage.
[D][C] Bite: 20 damage.

Bisharp - Darkness - HP90
Stage 1 - Evolves from Pawniard

[D] Finishing Blow: 20+ damage. If the Defending Pokemon already has damage counters on it, this attack does 50 more damage.
[D][C] Night Slash: 30 damage. Switch this Pokemon with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Retreat: 1

Pawniard – Darkness – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Iron Head: Flip a coin until you get tails, this attack does 10 damage times the number of heads.

Retreat: 1

Super Rod - Trainer

Search your discard pile for up to 3 in any combination of Pokemon and basic Energy cards. Show them to your opponent and shuffle them into your deck.

You can use any number of Trainer cards during your turn.

23 Pokemon

3-2-3 Hydregion(Red Collection)
2-1-2 Kingdra Prime
2-2 Electrode Prime(Triumphant)
2-2 Mandibuzz (BW)
2 Stantler(Unleashed)

15 Energy

4 Double Colorless
4 Special Darkness
5 Water
2 Dark

22 Trainer(13)/Supporter(9)

4 Pokemon Communication
4 Pokemon Collector
3 Junk Arm
3 Twins
2 Rare Candy
2 Black Belt
2 Switch
1 Super Rod
1 Pokemon Catcher

The deck's objective is to set up Hydregion as fast as possible with Kingdra as a bench sniper and a Donphan counter. Electrode Prime sets off a lot of the combos in the deck and makes Twins and Black Belt live. Electrode -> Twins -> Rare Candy and Hydregion(if Deino is benched/active). Bisharp can do up to 80(120 with Black Belt) with only one special darkness energy as well as a secondary attack that lets me switch in Hydregion if he's on the bench, not to mention a low retreat cost if I want hydregion to be attacking.

This seems like a cool deck with a cooler name. However, I see some things that can be fixed up:

-2 Virizion there are better basics for getting you set up faster
-2 Grass Energy without Virizion you won't need this
-2 Engineer's Adjustments I think this card isn't the greatest for this deck because it doesn't help your electrode combo at all
-2 Energy Search you just don't need this card in this deck, you have enough energy but if you really need more Interviewer's Questions is better
-1 Super Rod 1 of these in a deck is usually enough
-1 Sage's Training for the same reason as engineer's adjustments, it just isn't ideal in this deck

+2 Manaphy/Stantler these are great starters for your deck, Stantler allows you to set up without collector, manaphy's hand refresh is always good
+1 Pokemon Communication this card is so vital to your combo that you must have 4
+2 Pokemon Collector ^
+1 Black Belt I think this is a really important card for your deck, so 2 is better
+1 Switch this can save you from your opponent Catchering up an uncharged Hydreigon and winning with Kyurem, you won't want it prized
+3 Junk Arm with so many trainers in your deck this is an amazing card

I think you might want to find room for some Pokemon Catcher, but I don't know what to remove. I think this is a really cool deck idea, being able to get Hydreigon out t2 as long as you have Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communication, and Twins in your openning hand.

Dark Void said:
This seems like a cool deck with a cooler name. However, I see some things that can be fixed up:

-2 Virizion there are better basics for getting you set up faster
-2 Grass Energy without Virizion you won't need this
-2 Engineer's Adjustments I think this card isn't the greatest for this deck because it doesn't help your electrode combo at all
-2 Energy Search you just don't need this card in this deck, you have enough energy but if you really need more Interviewer's Questions is better
-1 Super Rod 1 of these in a deck is usually enough
-1 Sage's Training for the same reason as engineer's adjustments, it just isn't ideal in this deck

+2 Manaphy/Stantler these are great starters for your deck, Stantler allows you to set up without collector, manaphy's hand refresh is always good
+1 Pokemon Communication this card is so vital to your combo that you must have 4
+2 Pokemon Collector ^
+1 Black Belt I think this is a really important card for your deck, so 2 is better
+1 Switch this can save you from your opponent Catchering up an uncharged Hydreigon and winning with Kyurem, you won't want it prized
+3 Junk Arm with so many trainers in your deck this is an amazing card

I think you might want to find room for some Pokemon Catcher, but I don't know what to remove. I think this is a really cool deck idea, being able to get Hydreigon out t2 as long as you have Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communication, and Twins in your openning hand.

Ok, thanks. I did your changes, but instead I only added in 2 Junk Arms and 1 Catcher.

Im loving the deck.ideas but mabye Jirachi.cud.work in here because its somewhat of a spread deck.

Ironman785 said:
Im loving the deck.ideas but mabye Jirachi.cud.work in here because its somewhat of a spread deck.

Well, post-catcher I think Stage One decks will be dominant then along with some appearances of Vileplume. If Vileplume sees a lot of play, I'll make sure to add in Jirachi.

I don't like the Kingdra. It's too slow trying to fit multiple Stage 2's in one deck. Use Kyurem instead
Kyurem - Water - HP130
Basic Pokemon

[C][C] Outrage: 20+ damage. Does 20 damage plus an additional 10 damage times the number of damage counters on this Pokemon.
[W][W][C]: Glaciate: Does 30 damage to each of your opponent's Pokemon (don't apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench).

Weakness: Metal (x2)
Resistance: none
Much easier to set up, and can use DCE. The deck also needs some hand refreshers to come back from Yanmega's Judges. Also Manaphy may have more HP than Cleffa, but it requires energy to attack and only gets you 5 cards opposed to 7. You also may want to add more Catcher's, I know you have the Junk Arms to retrieve

I would use Mandibuzz over Bisharp as it combos better with he bench attack side of Hydreion and as your running kingdra prime you can still attack anything they drop down.

So
- 2-2 Bisharp
+ 2-2 Mandibuzz

Also why are you running rainbow energy, hydreion ability means all enrgy are dark when attached to him and kingdra only requires water and electrode prime isnt really worth attacking with so wouldnt it be better to replace the rainbow with water and/or dark energy?

-4 Rainbow
+2 water
+2 Basic dark

These are just my opinions looking at the deck, try them out and see how they go.

What Stantler is that? I would suggest adding set labels, even if some seem obvious. I like the deck idea. I saw one similar to it, although it used Krookaroll and no Kingdra, but it also has a slightly different build. I would also suggest 2 Shaymin UD. The attack isn't mandatory, but the ability is what you want. It allows you to move energy when you play it from your hand to your bench. This would be useful if you used Electrode's Poke-Power before you had a Dieno, Zweilous, or Hydregion in play, and you do now. You could move all of those energies to Hydregion.

techmek said:
I would use Mandibuzz over Bisharp as it combos better with he bench attack side of Hydreion and as your running kingdra prime you can still attack anything they drop down.

So
- 2-2 Bisharp
+ 2-2 Mandibuzz

Also why are you running rainbow energy, hydreion ability means all enrgy are dark when attached to him and kingdra only requires water and electrode prime isnt really worth attacking with so wouldnt it be better to replace the rainbow with water and/or dark energy?

-4 Rainbow
+2 water
+2 Basic dark

These are just my opinions looking at the deck, try them out and see how they go.

Yeah, I was heavily debating between the two. Mandibuzz would probably be better since he could snipe off any pokemon hydregion has badly injured. I'll also try out your other changes. Thanks for the feedback.

patrick329 said:
What Stantler is that? I would suggest adding set labels, even if some seem obvious. I like the deck idea. I saw one similar to it, although it used Krookaroll and no Kingdra, but it also has a slightly different build. I would also suggest 2 Shaymin UD. The attack isn't mandatory, but the ability is what you want. It allows you to move energy when you play it from your hand to your bench. This would be useful if you used Electrode's Poke-Power before you had a Dieno, Zweilous, or Hydregion in play, and you do now. You could move all of those energies to Hydregion.

Ah, I forgot about Shaymin. Thanks, I'll see if I can fit him in somewhere. Also, the Stantler is from Unleashed.

I'll fix up the decklist in a bit

Back