• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded M Rayquaza EX / Exeggcute

Hexogen

Merc W140
Hi Guys,

Im going to a expanded tournament this saturday and would like to bring my M Rayquaza deck again. Could you please give me some tips on how I may improve the deck. I decided very short to go to the Event so Im not pretty well prepared tbh.... :D The list looks like this:

Pokemon:
  • 3 Rayquaza EX (C) (ROS)
  • 3 M Rayquaza EX (C) (ROS)
  • 1 Virizion EX (PLB)
  • 1 Swablu (ROS)
  • 1 Altaria (ROS)
  • 3 Exeggcute (PLB)
  • 3 Shaymin EX (ROS)
  • 2 Pikachu (XY)
  • 2 Raichu (XY)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Juniper
  • 2 Colress
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Winona
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Switch
  • 3 Rayquaza Spirit Link
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 2 Mega Turbo
  • 1 Dowsing Machine
  • 4 Sky Field
Energy:
  • 4 DCE
  • 5 Grass Energy
Strategy:

Allright, so the strategy is pretty simple. Just try to get a fully charged up Mega Rayquaza and hit for the numbers you Need with the help of eggs and Battle Compressor. The Shaymins for extra draw power and bench power for Ray. Raichu is a neat back up 1 prize trade attacker and was the MVP in many games I had with this deck. The only Problem I have is that I dont have enough space. I´d love to throw in some Ns in the deck becuase Im often in the Situation were im not getting a draw supporter or a Colress for 2 :/ also I experienced that 2 Switches are not enough most of the time. I only draw them when I dont Need them.. The only Addition I could think of is to Switch the Dowing Mashine for Computer Search. Unfortunately I dont own one so... meh.

Let me know what you think about the deck and what I could do better.

Best Regards!
Tim

Back