News Lysandre's Trump Card Has Been Banned

Dude, everyone just get over it. The pokemon company made the ban for a reason. They did this because people would not have to be as careful with their cards if they ran 1 or 2 of these cards. It also creates much similarities with yu-gi-oh mill troll decks, and the last thing pokemon wants is close similarities with #2 whilst they are #3.

If you had bothered to read the post of mine you quoted in your reply, you'd see that I had essentially said the same thing you did, only I explained it in more detail. *facepalm*

As someone who plays Deciduplume and Maxie's Yveltal; BOTH of them?? I hear Greninja and Trev are pretty good. It's interesting to hear they considered banning Compressor as well. Now THAT would have shook things up.

YES!!! I was literally just trying to brew up some Expanded deck ideas for next season and I kept running into walls when it came to these 2 cards. While I'm not a fan of banning cards in general, these 2 needed to go. Trev is still an archetype unfortunately even without a grass type phantump but we'll cross that bridge whenever we come to it.

RIP Yanmega BREAK, I think I was the only one who played it in Expanded though so not much was lost there.

Its good to see Shiftry again, from the ban it never deserved. they should of banned forest instead, but nope.
Now it can go back to being a card that nobody plays because there are much better cards in expanded to play.

Praise the lawd.

I'm especially happy about that comment about Maxie's and Battle Compressor, because it means that they don't just randomly throw darts at a board and instantly ban what sticks.

Everyone. You can burn your Decidueyes now. And your Plumes. And shiftry. And everything I ever cared about D:

I can understand FOG, but Archeops as well? Not sure I agree with that. But then I really don't play Expanded anyway since I prefer Standard format tournaments.

You should really use its proper name: Broken Vine-Space. ;)

(For those that don't get the joke, Google for Broken Time-Space)
I remember when a kid came into my local league with that card in his deck thinking it was legal. It has a very fitting name...

I really liked being able to go first with my mega Venusaur and mega Beedrill decks because then i could potentially get a mega down without a spirit link and suffer no repercussions with my turn ending afterwards with FOGP

Back