News Lycanrock-GX Deck to be Included in January's 'CoroCoro!'

Jake_Silberman

Competitive PTCG Player
Not too amazing of a GX card, so I'll pass. I also like opening tins way more than box sets, probably because IMO tins are way cooler than boxes.

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
I wish the packs were not as weird as the previous set. You know, having old XY packs inside.

GoldenMagikarp

Aspiring Trainer
Lycanroc is one of my favourite pokémon from gen VII, so I'm defenitely getting this. However, I wonder if we'll get a Rockruff promo as well since there's no comfirmed English Rockruff card before April (in the trainer kit).

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
I'd don't normally buy the boxes because they create so much trash, but I love Lycanroc, and this box is coming out on my birthday. IT MUST BE A SIGN!!!

Fayld

Rayquaza / Eelektross Master
Advanced Member
So, I have looked on the interwebs. Any word on if / when these cards are coming over to the US?

Fayld

Rayquaza / Eelektross Master
Advanced Member
The Rockruff 1 pack blister and Lycanroc GX box are already out on most stores.

Not asking about Rockruff / Lycanroc. I am not super clear why a post I was attempting to make on this old article went to this new article. I am asking about the Rayquaza + Zyargarde in the linked article. From the overall lack of news, I am guessing neither makes it to the US.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Not asking about Rockruff / Lycanroc. I am not super clear why a post I was attempting to make on this old article went to this new article. I am asking about the Rayquaza + Zyargarde in the linked article. From the overall lack of news, I am guessing neither makes it to the US.

Oh lol sorry. As far as I know, the Zygarde is the one in the Zygarde Complete Form Pin Collection. Not sure about the Rayquaza though

Last edited: