• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Lv63:: H :: BIG UPDATE! Everything you Need!!! W:: Leafeon X!!

What is your favorite set?

• Legends Awakened

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rising Rivals

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Power Keepers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holo Phantoms

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, 1stEd.Shining Celebi W: Machamp X, Uxie X, Gyarados SF~

Hello, I don't have ANY of your wants but I have a lot of stuff to offer and you might see something that you are interested in so please CML for: Espeon Ex, Typhlosion Ex, Shining Celebi 1st Edition, Shining Charizard (litte peel on side)

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, 1stEd.Shining Celebi W: Machamp X, Uxie X, Gyarados SF~

do u want to trade my 1 new walking starter deck box sealed with ur 1 mint flygon lv x?

lmk
thanks

My Machamp LV. X for your Gengar LV. X and two Unown R LA?

If you could throw in a Magmar MT too, that would be cool.

EspeonROX said:

not a good deal just alone with machamp x and gengar x thats a 5-10 dollar difference. not a good trade.if u put mor it would be

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Hello, I don't have ANY of your wants but I have a lot of stuff to offer and you might see something that you are interested in so please CML for: Espeon Ex, Typhlosion Ex, Shining Celebi 1st Edition, Shining Charizard (litte peel on side)

here this is wat i saw, so giv me an offer the everything but the celebi, LMK

ash_satoshi said:
do u want to trade my 1 new walking starter deck box sealed with ur 1 mint flygon lv x?

lmk
thanks
nah nty, its too childish for me lol

EspeonROX said:

no. gengar X by itself is worth more than the machamp X.

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!

cml for flygon x

RE: Lv63 ~ H: Flygon X, Gengar X, Shining Charizard, Promocroak W: Machamp X and SF!

Cml for
shinning celebi
shinning charizard
Ar spiritomb

My Azelf Level X for your 2 Call Energy and 2 Spiritomb AR. Please PM me if interested or counter. :)

Steelix_Kid said:
cml for flygon x

raichu X, but that doesnt add up, sry

ace310j said:
Cml for
shinning celebi
shinning charizard
Ar spiritomb

i like the kingdra prime and the palkia lv x, but those wont add up to any of those, and the spiratomb is gone

PokemonLv63X said:
what about raichu and a rare
'

Are both of your Garchomp C LV.X cards mint?

My:
Azelf Lv X
Raichu X
BTS
2 DCE

Your:
Flygon X

??

CML for
Flygon Lv X
Gengar Lv X
Espeon EX

Steelix_Kid said:
what about raichu and a rare
'
that is still not even close to adding up

EspeonROX said:
Are both of your Garchomp C LV.X cards mint?

yes, but i think i am only gonna trade 1 for now, cuz i think i am gonna make a deck

Alseatao said:
My:
Azelf Lv X
Raichu X
BTS
2 DCE

Your:
Flygon X

??

no, cuz i dont want to trade a 35$ lv x for a 15$ and a 10$ lv X wit some trainers, i dont need

ace310j said:
CML for
Flygon Lv X
Gengar Lv X
Espeon EX

espeon ex for plakia x + kingdra prime?

Umm what did you see? :) So i can offer

No that wouldnt be fair I will do that for Gengar or Flygon but, not for Espeon.

Since when is Flygon X 35$? its clearly worth 25$ and less on ebay...... and here.... oh and by the way, espeon ex is worth like 8$...

PokemonLv63X said:

ace310j said:
Cml for
shinning celebi
shinning charizard
Ar spiritomb

i like the kingdra prime and the palkia lv x, but those wont add up to any of those, and the spiratomb is gone

Would you trade a palkia x and a RH Rare candy for Shining Celebi.

UrsaLunarMinor said:
Umm what did you see? :) So i can offer

i really didnt see anything woth my cards, check my wants maybe u have sometin tho...

ace310j said:
No that wouldnt be fair I will do that for Gengar or Flygon but, not for Espeon.
nope sry, i want more for those to X's

ace310j said:

Would you trade a palkia x and a RH Rare candy for Shining Celebi.
[/quote]no way man haha funny

Alseatao said:
Since when is Flygon X 35$? its clearly worth 25$ and less on ebay...... and here.... oh and by the way, espeon ex is worth like 8$...

if u can add somtin then ur first offer we can work with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back