Wi-Fi Trades lv 100 pokemon's My Player Thread (Now Really Wanting Power Items)

Do you own any form of cheating device?

• Total voters
RE: 'lv 100 pokemon's' My Player (shaymin + Darkrai + Shiny Metagross is now up for trade!!!!!)

Hey whadaya want for lucario???

Ps iz it a male???

RE: 'lv 100 pokemon's' My Player (shaymin + Darkrai + Shiny Metagross is now up for trade!!!!!)

I'll trade you my jirachi from the space ship in the jp version. It is shiny, at level 100, holding a master ball and has pokerus for your darkrai or shaymin.

my thread: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17053

You don't expect anyone to believe that, right?

I can trade a LEGIT Shiny Mewtwo, a LEGIT Shiny Muk, or a LEGIT Shiny Kecleon for a Shaymin or a Darkrai. I can also give you Magmarizers or Electrizers.

I'll trade a legit shiny jirachi, mew, celebi, or any other legendary all lv. 100.

friend code: 3093 3650 1969

My thread: http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=17053

I would like your Shiny Metagross. I can trade a Lv. 100 Lugia or a Shiny Dugtrio.

abaxter:are they all lv 100

Light manaphy: so you want my darkrai and shaymin and something else for all yr shinies ,apart from deoxys, and heatran

Lugia58: have you got any shinys?

hdvb: are you sure your shiny mew is legit?

Rickraptor:sorry i think its female

Damaster:you cant go on any space ship

Wichu: don't expect to believe who?

Togeshroob:deal

elford:So darkrai for shiny dialga(legit?)

Espeonshock: would you do it for both?

PM ME AND WE CAN GET TRADING!!! (if I'm on)

yes it is legit

If your ever up for a battle, join my Poke-Power League.

lv 100 pokemon said:
abaxter:are they all lv 100

Light manaphy: so you want my darkrai and shaymin and something else for all yr shinies ,apart from deoxys, and heatran

Lugia58: have you got any shinys?

hdvb: are you sure your shiny mew is legit?

Rickraptor:sorry i think its female

Damaster:you cant go on any space ship

Wichu: don't expect to believe who?

Togeshroob:deal

elford:So darkrai for shiny dialga(legit?)

Espeonshock: would you do it for both?

PM ME AND WE CAN GET TRADING!!! (if I'm on)
[/quo
ok I accept the trade but shiny regice has rare ribbbons but it is legit I will pm you when my ds gets fixed

I'll trade you a legit shiny treecko and a shiny squirtle for shaymin

elford: wichu sid it was from the gts
hdvb: sure
light manaphy:O.K
da master: i dont think i can trust you
i dont think you can go in a space ship ;/

ill trade u roserade lv34 for ur deoxys lv 30

It is but It looks legit It was caut on Mt. Corrent at Lv. 47 and dose nothing funny. I belive it to be legit.

house party: no
Elford: nah i dont want it

I'll trade manaphy and dialga for shaymin

I'll trade you my shiny latias and shiny dragonite, both legit for your shaymin.

fc: 3093 3650 1969

pm me

ill give you zapdos and a level 100 togetic for darkrai and starly(so i can give you both)

Back