Wi-Fi Trades lv 100 pokemon's My Player Thread (Now Really Wanting Power Items)

Do you own any form of cheating device?

• Total voters
RE: 'lv 100 pokemon's' My Player (shaymin + Darkrai + Shiny Metagross is now up for trade!!!!!)

GTS....

l got it from GTS....

RE: 'lv 100 pokemon's' My Player (shaymin + Darkrai + Shiny Metagross is now up for trade!!!!!)

ill probally have to trade tommorow but i want some of your legends

maybe this will interest you recently I caught a heatran but it is modest I am training it wit macho brace with pokemon that give you good sp atk ev´s its sp atk stats have rise by 46 in two levels if you are intersted pm me also it has pokerus

I really want the darkrai and shaymin if there names can be put in english.
I have shiny:
rapidash
ludicolo
venomith
houndoom
primeape
gyarados
gengar
flygon
linoone

I also have a lucky egg.

Thanks

i will trade u a ho-oh 4 your regirock

light manaphy; im intrested . what do you want
shiny squirtle: i can rename darkrai/shaymin to english but they can only have 5 characters in their names and the font will be slightly larger if it is ok i would like ludicolo venomoth houndoom and flygon
cool: if its legit then yes i also need to get the american/english version first as stated in my thread.

Interested in your shiny metagross, please check my list out

when you get national dex ill do it for
dialga
heatran
giratina
creselia

lv 100 pokemon said:
when you get national dex ill do it for
dialga
heatran
giratina
creselia

Lawl you cant be serious

lv 100 pokemon said:
light manaphy; im intrested . what do you want
shiny squirtle: i can rename darkrai/shaymin to english but they can only have 5 characters in their names and the font will be slightly larger if it is ok i would like ludicolo venomoth houndoom and flygon
cool: if its legit then yes i also need to get the american/english version first as stated in my thread.
you are already trading me shaymin so give me anything good also it is holding a macho brace also if you will level it up to lv 100 I suggest training it by EV´s with a guy that has gengar and alakazam with the maxed sp atk stats its signature move magma storm will be totally devastating!!

yes it is legit but i have a problem i try to make a group 4 pal park 24 hours later it stills says i cant thats how i will get ho-oh oh and how can i get regirock if i have not seen him yet

Shiny Magicarp For Shiny Metagross?

can you trade me a drakai and shaymin(if the are not traded yet) I have a few shiny,s and legits

light manaphy: sorry i dont quite understand what your sying you want me to give you macho brace and effort train shaymin
Arctic thunder : already got gyarydos
lisa mew : are all your shinys legit

Interested in your lv.100 Dugtrio. I have a Rayquaza, Blaziken, Absol, and Kyogre and lv.100.

RE: 'lv 100 pokemon's' My Player (shaymin + Darkrai + shinies for offer!!!!!)

lv 100 pokemon said:
light manaphy : ok if sheimin is ok with you

do you remember? you were trading me a shaymin what I was trying to say you was that you already are going to trade me shaymin we had a deal and because you are trading me shaymin I only want something good for heatran also I was talking about heatran I will attach it a macho brace and if you are going to train heatran to lv 100 by EV´s I was saying that you could battle with a guy who has a gengar and alakazam in the game it was a tip for the EV training since these two pokemon give you +3 sp atk+macho brace+ modest nature and pokerus=a very good training for the sp atk stat so the move magma storm will beat almost all so my point was: 1you were trading me a shaymin before I started this of the heatran
2because you are trading me this pokemon I will give you the heatran I was talking about
3I am just waiting your response of what will you give me for heatran
and that is the explanation:)

Ther's no such thing as a honbee unless you mean a Combee?

RE: 'lv 100 pokemon's' My Player (shaymin + Darkrai + Shiny Metagross is now up for t

What do you want for your Shiny Metagross?

-The Guardian of the Sea

Back