Luxpluff's worst match-up?

guys u cant talk abt ur sd here

Don't mini-mod.

dmaster out.

I wasnt mini modding duhh...i was telling them not to let our secret deck out!!!remove my warning NOW

The warning is still staying for Spam then.

dmaster out.

come on dmaster.....this is way too much....wut do u call the last 2 posts in this then?

I call them contributions, which is clearly better than what you posted. >__>

dmaster out.

i mean the last two ones from soul seeker and gg down in this page.....

lol at SEEKRIT DECKS LOLOL. =\

Jumpluff has a bad match-up against anything that can outspeed or, or hit for a lot consistently. Gyarados should be able to beat it fairly consistently, in my experience (if it can get set-up, of course).

Charizard, it doesn't even need a full bench to consistently knock out Jumpluffs (and that hurts Jumpluff's damage greatly) because of the weakness. That coupled with Charizard's insane HP, Jumpluff will struggle. I play both Charizard and Jumpluff as my main decks and Charizard wins like 90% of the time when I playtest them against each other, the only time Jumpluff beats it is if it donks or beats down early game before a Charizard gets out. Palkia lock is another bad match up because of the nasty power lock when Jumpluff relies on powers for its speed. Not to mention Lost cyclone cripples Jumpluff's Mass attack damage. If you manage to knock out the Palkia G X you may still stand a chance while they re-set it up but it is still a very unfavorable match up.

^Simple, but effective. Charizard is pretty solid, as is PGX. However, those cards themeselves have poor matchups, so they're aren't seen as often. I wish I could say Gyarados, (favorite deck), but they're too evenly matched. Shuppet donk? There's a possibility.

Delta.dec is probably something pretty terrible that a few people here cooked up to try and make the 'anti-meta'. Asking only feeds the trolls. =\

I dunno about Charizard though. I mean, obviously a full up Charizard with Ninetails etc. will wreck a Pluff, but I'd be willing to bet that Jumpluff could be set-up much before Charizard in most cases. Anyway, Charizard doesn't work against anything else so it's kind of a non issue.

And yeah, Shuppet hurts Pluff bad, but you can tech for it.

delta .dec is chari with a pluff tech.....chari beats pluff hands down...and chari has decnt matchups too.

kwisdumb said:
Delta.dec is probably something pretty terrible that a few people here cooked up to try and make the 'anti-meta'. Asking only feeds the trolls. =\

I dunno about Charizard though. I mean, obviously a full up Charizard with Ninetails etc. will wreck a Pluff, but I'd be willing to bet that Jumpluff could be set-up much before Charizard in most cases. Anyway, Charizard doesn't work against anything else so it's kind of a non issue.

And yeah, Shuppet hurts Pluff bad, but you can tech for it.

They can tech for it, but thats the thing they dont because nobody plays shuppet because its too easily beaten. So yeah I would say charizard. Ive seen legos lose to jumpluff, even when it was being played the bad way with pichu

kwisdumb said:

xd.gif

kwisdumb said:

xd.gif
²

Back