Luxpluff's worst match-up?

K kidlets, stop with the spam about delta. We don't care if you all made up some secret deck. Unless you elaborate and tell us why/how it beats jumpluff, your posts qualify as spam. Its useless information.

IMO, Jumpluff's worst match up is vs Shuppet. No amount of techs can do too much against a well built shuppet.

Otherwise, chari is a mean machup, but its too rare to call it a bad matchup. I'd point to Luxchomp with ERL. just a beast deck with beast priorities.

No it doesn't... Jumpluff resists Donphan, hits it for more, and Luxray can drag up a Nidoqueen to be OHKO'd, crippling the deck. Also, in terms of LuxPluff, they can Toxic Fang with Crobat G to slowly kill Donphan. You are wrong... FlyPhan: No Lv. Xs to snipe, other than LUxray which is usually Turned anyway, and, as before, Jumpluff hits harder and faster.

You're right, maybe something that can trainer lock it like DialgaChomp? IDK I don't play Jumpluff.

Any trainer lock hurts, as does the aforementioned Charizard and PGX. Houndoom kills it, but it's not seen... ever. Jumpluff is also easily Donk-able.

z-man said:
K kidlets, stop with the spam about delta. We don't care if you all made up some secret deck. Unless you elaborate and tell us why/how it beats jumpluff, your posts qualify as spam. Its useless information.

IMO, Jumpluff's worst match up is vs Shuppet. No amount of techs can do too much against a well built shuppet.

Otherwise, chari is a mean machup, but its too rare to call it a bad matchup. I'd point to Luxchomp with ERL. just a beast deck with beast priorities.

uhh actually there are two cards you can add to a Jumpluff deck that pretty much autowin the shuppet match.

^I call it 50-50 with regular Pluff. They both hit a ton for little energy, and are super fast, and have OK recovery. But LUxpluff IMO kills it.

Dude, with a Belt and and the extra damage counter, one shots any Pluff even with a Belt its still can be OHKOd, and Pluff can't do 150 in one hit. King probably won't even have a full bench.

IMO Jumpluff has hard time vs.
LuxChomp w/ Entei-Raikou
LuxApe beats it without any/many special techs(i play Ditto+Promocroak+3 Multi in mine so it beats jumpluff even easier)
Kingdra eats Jumpluff, jumpy can't CONSISTENTLY one shot Kingdra while kingdra easily can((primes+crobats)

In less they are running it with Landmin, and Luxray can hit Kingdra for x2 weakness if they need to attack with it.

Zero said:

ummm.... alot of people tech AMU in pluff which pretty much makes it an autoloss for shuppet...

http://px0.interessiert.es/decks/DeltaChomp.JPG

The decklist of delta.dec

The autoloss of Jumpluff :)

Zero said:

any information is not useless take everything to your advantage

but jumpluff is good but if you wipe out there draw power infact they run so much claydol/uxie/crobat g entei raikou and mr.mime are amazing

Back