• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lurantis/Garbodor

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Fomantis SM 14
* 3 Lurantis-GX SM 15
* 2 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 38

* 4 Trainers' Mail
* 2 Super Potion
* 3 N
* 2 Lysandre
* 2 Enhanced Hammer
* 3 Professor Sycamore
* 3 Forest of Giant Plants
* 1 Revitalizer
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 4 Crushing Hammer
* 2 Weakness Policy
* 2 Float Stone
* 4 VS Seeker
* 2 Professor Kukui

##Energy - 10

* 10 Grass Energy

Disclaimer: in an ideal world I'd have 2, maybe 3 Shaymin on TCGO that I'd gladly have here. I don't even have any irl, but I have everything else in the list.

Simple deck: disrupt opposing abilities when you're set up and ready to hurt with Lurantis, and also hammer away the opponent's energy. Generally doesn't have a hard time setting up, and seems to do well against the meta most of the time, even Volcanion.

Last edited:

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Apparently I forgot VS Seekers when I first posted this??

Also if I'm honest I'm doubting the need for FoGP when Lurantis is the only Grass line in the deck, and only a Stage 1 too. For stuff like Decidueye and Vileplume builds, absolutely, but feeling less sure here.

TheGuardian118

Aspiring Trainer
Well the question then becomes what stadium would you rather play? Or would you just run a delinquent and free up some slots?

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
Well the question then becomes what stadium would you rather play? Or would you just run a delinquent and free up some slots?
Parallel City's always groovy. Though at the least maybe I can just see how dropping to 2 FoGP works? Whenever Aether Paradise comes out there's no questions there, I'd think. Especially after FoGP rotates out.