• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Lurantis/Garbodor

Vitiel

Mush. Up!
##Pokémon - 12

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 77
* 4 Fomantis SM 14
* 3 Lurantis-GX SM 15
* 2 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 38

* 4 Trainers' Mail
* 2 Super Potion
* 3 N
* 2 Lysandre
* 2 Enhanced Hammer
* 3 Professor Sycamore
* 3 Forest of Giant Plants
* 1 Revitalizer
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 4 Crushing Hammer
* 2 Weakness Policy
* 2 Float Stone
* 4 VS Seeker
* 2 Professor Kukui

##Energy - 10

* 10 Grass Energy

Disclaimer: in an ideal world I'd have 2, maybe 3 Shaymin on TCGO that I'd gladly have here. I don't even have any irl, but I have everything else in the list.

Simple deck: disrupt opposing abilities when you're set up and ready to hurt with Lurantis, and also hammer away the opponent's energy. Generally doesn't have a hard time setting up, and seems to do well against the meta most of the time, even Volcanion.

Last edited:
Apparently I forgot VS Seekers when I first posted this??

Also if I'm honest I'm doubting the need for FoGP when Lurantis is the only Grass line in the deck, and only a Stage 1 too. For stuff like Decidueye and Vileplume builds, absolutely, but feeling less sure here.

Well the question then becomes what stadium would you rather play? Or would you just run a delinquent and free up some slots?

Well the question then becomes what stadium would you rather play? Or would you just run a delinquent and free up some slots?
Parallel City's always groovy. Though at the least maybe I can just see how dropping to 2 FoGP works? Whenever Aether Paradise comes out there's no questions there, I'd think. Especially after FoGP rotates out.

Back