Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The secret rare versions of Lumineon V and Roseanne’s Research from Star Birth have been revealed! We translated the entire set last week.
The rest of the secret rares should be revealed over the next few days, so stay tuned!
Lumineon V – Water – HP170
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Luminous Sign
When you play this Pokemon from your hand onto your Bench during your turn, you may search your deck for a Supporter card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
[W][C][C] Aqua Return: 120 damage. Shuffle this Pokemon and all cards attached into your deck.
When your Pokemon V is...

Continue reading...

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Lumineon is getting an alt art? Do we have enough space for that?

Maybe traditional full arts have been discontinued since bloody rainbows haven't been (ENG Charizard VSTAR leaked).

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
i am so utterly, genuinely, horribly, earnestly, hatefully, angrily, actually, insanely and blasphemously tired of charizard. THERE ARE OTHER STARTERS and there's CERTAINLY other fire types.

Endo

Aspiring Trainer
i am so utterly, genuinely, horribly, earnestly, hatefully, angrily, actually, insanely and blasphemously tired of charizard. THERE ARE OTHER STARTERS and there's CERTAINLY other fire types.
But for every person that dislikes and is bored of Charizard there is 10 more people that want more Charizard

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
We have. And Regular FAs are still there
152Shaymin V FAStar Birth
153Charizard V FAStar Birth
154Charizard V AAStar Birth
155Lumineon V FAStar Birth
156Lumineon V AAStar Birth
157Pikachu V FAStart Deck 100
158Raichu V FAStar Birth
159Granbull V FAStart Deck 100
160Whimsicott V FAStar Birth
161Honchkrow V FAStar Birth
162Zamazenta V FAStart Deck 100
163Flygon V FAStar Birth
164Arceus V FAStar Birth
165Arceus V AAPromo
166FA Pokemon

It seems weird that Shaymin won't be getting an alternate art if Lumineon gets one.

The Start Deck 100 ones we know exist, and then will Arceus be getting 2 alternate arts (in BS)? Because there's the PLA promo and maybe one for the actual set.

I suppose in Fusion Arts we did only get Mew, Genesect and Greedent. So I guess it'll be Charizard, Lumineon and Arceus. Greedent wasn't even on the pack art unlike Boltund & Hoopa, so same situation here it seems.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
158Raichu V FAStar Birth
163Flygon V FAStar Birth
164Arceus V FAStar Birth
165Arceus V AAPromo
166FA Pokemon

It seems weird that Shaymin won't be getting an alternate art if Lumineon gets one.

The Start Deck 100 ones we know exist, and then will Arceus be getting 2 alternate arts (in BS)? Because there's the PLA promo and maybe one for the actual set.

I suppose in Fusion Arts we did only get Mew, Genesect and Greedent. So I guess it'll be Charizard, Lumineon and Arceus. Greedent wasn't even on the pack art unlike Boltund & Hoopa, so same situation here it seems.
Ok, come on. We don't get a good Shaymin card since 2014 and when it finally gets another 2 prizer LUMINEON gets an alt art over it? blech!

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
But for every person that dislikes and is bored of Charizard there is 10 more people that want more Charizard
and for every person that even slightly likes Charizard, there's 7 who think he is literally the absolute strongest fire type and Starter, and his design has never been topped and that he can never be beaten in battle. wait, that's called a cult...

autumn

wurmple enthusiast
Ok, come on. We don't get a good Shaymin card since 2014 and when it finally gets another 2 prizer LUMINEON gets an alt art over it? blech!
i mean Lumineon barely gets any cards at all (this is only its 5th ever) nevermind this being its first Ultra Rare, but also it's practically guaranteed to see *way* more play than the Shaymin ever will so i think it's the best choice for an alt art from the set tbh

Endo

Aspiring Trainer
158Raichu V FAStar Birth
163Flygon V FAStar Birth
164Arceus V FAStar Birth
165Arceus V AAPromo
166FA Pokemon

For what it's worth I believe we will get the Arceus V AA in Brilliant Stars.

However it's worth noting historically video game promos haven't converted over from English to Japanese. Could it not then leave the possibility that something else gets an AA instead of Arceus?

I believe there was a hint of some Arceus based products coming this year so maybe we get the Arceus AA in a product and get a different alt art.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
i mean Lumineon barely gets any cards at all (this is only its 5th ever) nevermind this being its first Ultra Rare, but also it's practically guaranteed to see *way* more play than the Shaymin ever will so i think it's the best choice for an alt art from the set tbh
oh, of course, it's just that it would've been cool to see some awesome shaymin sky form art. also there's a reason lumineon has like 30 fans and shaymin thousands

autumn

wurmple enthusiast
oh, of course, it's just that it would've been cool to see some awesome shaymin sky form art. also there's a reason lumineon has like 30 fans and shaymin thousands
i mean you were literally just complaining about charizard getting too much love compared to everything else so it seems strange to then say shaymin deserves it bcus it's more popular. also shaymin EX already got a special art years and years ago, there's plenty of awesome shaymin card art out there