• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lucario EX / Machamp

MrOptimistic

Aspiring Trainer
Hello once again, this is my second deck post in the last hour or so. This here is actually the deck im working towards and hopefully it will work wonders for me at my local games =)

So far I dont own any Landorus EX which is why I didnt put it in the title, however my dream deck would consist of 3, instead im running 2 Hawlucha.

Pokemon: 14

• 3 Machop (FUF)
    3 Machamp (FUF)
    4 Lucario EX
    1 Landorus
    2 Hawlucha
    1 Mewtwo EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 34

• 4 Korrina
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Muscle Band
    2 Lysandre
    2 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    2 Shauna
    3 Skyla
    4 Ultra Ball
    1 Computer Search
    1 Startling Megaphone
    2 Switch
    2 Super Rod
    2 Fighting Stadium
Energy: 12

• 8 Fighting Energy
    4 Strong Energy
Thinking about using Silver Bangle for Hawlucha or Landorus as they will hit pretty hard early game against EX plus they are only worth one prize.

Please everyone let me know what you think, and also can you make changes for when I get Landorus EX x3 =)
Thanks again for reading

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

Hey. I suggest the following
-1 Lucario EX
-1 Korrina
-1 Rare Candy (Can get these easily with a Korrina)
-3 Skyla (Not needed when you have Korrina)
-1 Fighting Energy
-2 Super Rod (Not legal in Standard Format)
-1 Hawlucha
-1 Shauna

+1 Colress
+2 Machoke (To get Machamp out under Item lock)
+3 Landorus EX
+1 Sacred Ash
+1 N
+2 Juniper
+1 Fighting Stadium (To help win stadium war)

Back