• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lucario EX / Hawlucha / Machamp

MrOptimistic

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone, this is my first deck post on the website so go easy! I want give you my lifr story behind how I got to building this deck but its definitely not finished yet and I would really appreciate any help towards this deck that I can get. Ill post the actual deck, then ill list the cards I know I need to get for the deck.

Pokemon: (12)

• 2 Lucario EX
    2 Hawlucha EX
    2 Landorus (FUF)
    3 Machop (FUF)
    2 Machamp (PLB)
    1 Dedenne (FUF)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (33)

• 3 Korrina
    2 N
    2 Professor Juniper
    3 Switch
    3 Shauna
    2 Pokemon Catcher
    2 Float Stone
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Cheren
    2 Fighting Stadium
    1 Lysandre
    1 Rare Candy
    1 Skyla
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    1 Pokemon Center Lady
    1 Bianca
    1 Computer Search
    1 Professor's Letter
    1 Energy Retrieval
    1 Robo Substitute
Energy: (15)

• 10 Fighting Energy
    3 Strong Energy
    2 Double Colorless
Strategy:

So as you can see its not the greatest deck but its getting there. As for the cards I know I want for this deck, here is the least.

Lucario EX (1-2) not quite sure
Hawlucha x1
Landorus EX x3 (these are very expensive so they will likely be the last cards I get for the deck
Mewtwo EX x1???
Machamp x3 (furious fists) I feel this is tge best machamp to play

Muscle Band x4 (this card is what I need the most at the moment
Rare Candy (1-2) not sure again
another Fighting Stadium?
Syla x2
N x1
Ultra Ball 1-2
Lysandre x1

Strong Energy x1
Double Colorless x1

That is about all I can think of. Im fairly new to pokemon so forgive me if I missed a few staples or cards that are good for this deck. Id really appreciate any help towards this deck build, if you think I should remove cards for others then let me know, or if I have too little of a card.
Also if anyone card draft out a deck for me that would be amazing! Thank you to everyone that reads/replies. Sorry for the long post.

Edited to coincide with Deck Garage rules. Please use the template provided for you and make sure you've read the rules. Thanks! --Mora

Since you are new, you should know that their should always 4 junipers and 4 N in any deck. Also you should run landorus ex because hammer head is an extremely powerful move. Take off a couple fighting energys and add 1 strong energy because they are important. More than one rare candy because it is a lot easier to evolve that way. That's just my oppinion.

Back