News 'Lost Thunder,' America's November Set!

Those sleeves will be soooo cool looking! Too bad they are terrible to shuffle. Does anyone know of a company that could make these but with better quality sleeves?
you could get over sleeves, it makes the deck a little bigger but it would have a better shuffle feel and protect the sleeves.

*in a nice way*, sadly sceptile gx will come in February, my friend was really upset that it’s coming in February, we kept thinking it was November but the Japanese set fairy rise will not be apart of the English set lost thunder
But don't we usually get the mini set that comes just after our big set in our next big set? Like how SM1+ was In Gaurdians Rising, and that mini set was In Burnings Shadows? So logically we would get Fairy Rise and Electric Spark in Lost Thunder and get this October dark type set and Ultra Shiny in are February set next year.

God damn they actually did it, two mini sets with a main set into one. I hope they up the pull ratios for this set.

So SM8 will have 3 prisms (Celebi, a stadium, and one unknown), 5 GXs (3 of which we know), and 3 Ultra Beasts (we know Blacephelon GX, I'm going to hazard a guess the other two will be a Nihilego and Nagandel).

Figured I'd add this here:

GXs:
-Magcargo (Thunderclap Spark)
-Virizion (Thunderclap Spark)
-Genesect (Thunderclap Spark)
-Zeraora (Thunderclap Spark)
-Sigilyph (Fairy Rise)
-Sceptile (Fairy Rise)
-Alolan Ninetales (Fairy Rise)
-Mimikyu (Fairy Rise)
-Lugia (Explosive Impact)
-Blacephalon (Explosive Impact)
-Tyranitar (Explosive Impact)
-?? (Explosive Impact)
-?? (Explosive Impact)

Prism Stars:
-Ditto (Thunderclap Spark)
-Thunder Mountain (Thunderclap Spark)
-Xerneas (Fairy Rise)
-Life Forest (Fairy Rise)
-Celebi (Explosive Impact)
-?? [Stadium] (Explosive Impact)
-?? (Explosive Impact)

Ultra Beast:
-Blacephalon-GX (Explosive Impact)
-?? (Explosive Impact)
-?? (Explosive Impact)

*the 2 missing UBs are likely non-GX versions of either Blacephalon, Naganadel, Stakataka, or Nihilego

Trainers:
-Electro Power
-Custom Catcher
-Mix Herb
-Counter Gain
-Kahili
-Sightseer
-Thunder Mountain {*}
-Adventure Bag
-Spell Tag
-Fairy Charm [P]
-Fairy Charm [F]
-Fairy Charm [N]
-Morty
-Mina
-Life Forest {*}
-??
-??
-??
-??
-??

I'm wondering if we will see more sets that have 200+ cards.
Poor collectionists, this is just INSANE.
Let's see if I can pull a Mimikyu-GX.

Goodness. Well, that answers the question of how they were going to get all of SM7a, 7b and 8 released in the West in a timely fashion without an overlarge set: they're not, it's just going to be good ol' application of force.

Judging by this and Celestial Storm, it seems like sets of this size will probably continue to be the trend as we stream towards the end of the Sun and Moon block, assuming Japan keeps pumping out Xa and Xb side sets to go with each of their SM(X) main sets. Obviously it's too early to make any solid predictions, but I wouldn't be entirely surprised if we go through the rest of SM without a set under 160 cards. In the same vein, I'm also expecting us to get another special set on the side... These cards will all have to go somewhere.

Wasnt another prism stadium revealed recently?

Edit: yeah, in the full list of fairy rise, they had a life forest prism star stadium. That should be the second stadium. Wonder what the last one will be from the sm8?

Back